1st Stop Car Finance 2 Lumley Court, Chester-le-Street DH2 1AN
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- General Support
- Home Loans
- Home Renovations
- Mortgage Loan
- Personal Loans
- Re Mortgage
- Secured Loan
- Term Loan
1st Stop Car Finance Reviews
Do yourself a favor and go somewhere else for your finance or don't get it at all, this company's a joke. Apr% was higher than they told me but I had already signed because I needed the car in a hurry and the process was taking so long. car I bought blew up, dealer wouldn't do anything and these guys didn't care or offer any help or advice so the options I did have in hindsight are now void due to time restrictions. now I'm paying for a car I no longer have and when I called up to set up a payment plan they wouldn't speak to me because I said the wrong address, can't even repay your debt because they're so useless. Worst company I've ever had to deal with..
As a small used car dealership we were recommended to use 1st Stop Car Finance by a credit broker for a sub prime customer which appeared to be great at first after he was all approved and sent payslips and his affordability was signed off and a credit agreement was sent for signing. The customer paid for a years road tax costing £555.00 (Yes a Range Rover) and paid for a years insurance policy ready for signing and collection of his vehicle. As we received a verbal agreement payout was going ahead and as a trusting dealer we let the customer have the vehicle rather than wait around until funds have been cleared. To our shock two whole days later when we still have not been paid, we were then told the customer has been refused and declined.In our opinion unless you have absolutely no other choice I would stay well clear of this misleading company as there are plenty of other trustworthy lenders that will not waste your time and money.Try First Response Finance
Don't use this company if you want to voluntary terminate your car, unlike all other fiance companies - they make you wait until they have sold your car at auction. The are breaking the regulated act of 1974 Hire purchase agreements and there own terms and conditions. I have a relative who is having to hire a car - as they cannot take there new car - until this company cancels the current deal - that by law they should do
Great service, applied for a car loan on a Saturday, it was processed on the Monday morning, signed the agreement online Monday lunchtime ,money paid to the dealer Monday evening and was in the dealers account Tuesday AM. Could not have been easier or quicker
A terrible company who just dismiss complaints to them even when presented with irrefutable proof to say otherwise.Dismissive on the phone, never anyone higher up to speak with so you get nowhere.Report wrong information on your credit file, and wont close the accounts even though they are fully settled.Best to just avoid them.
Now called Oplo, not had any issues with them, they have been very understanding during the lockdown period especially, they listened and helped.
Help out to start with with finding a car and help out when money got tight but paid extra and got back on top.But went to refiance for a bigger car not interested at all BUT I can go to ZUTO and they can get me car finance straight away.Tried to email them about options with the car I have. They haven't bothered to reply to it
I have had nothing but great service from this company. I want to thank Sam who I spoke to this morning, who has helped me out in this time of financial difficulties. He was extremely helpful, extremely polite and went over and above ensuring I was happy with what we had agreed.
Hounded me at work for payment. Which is a nursing home, once explained to them they couldn't ring as phone needed for emergencies. They send a bailiff for car. Blocking the entrance to home , and wouldn't wait all while I am trying to look after a dying man. I wouldn't suggest this company to a sole. ABSOLUTE DISCUSTING..
Vile and inconsiderate company that push you to the brink. The amount of distress, anxiety and extreme depression this company has made me endure is impossible to describe. MY ONLY WISH ON THIS EARTH IS FOR EVERYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS COMPANY TO HAVE THEIR HOME REPOSSESSED!
Chester-le-Street Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Chester Le Street
1. How Can I Get In Touch With 1st Stop Car Finance?Dial 0191 492 1919. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Kind of Loans Does 1st Stop Car Finance Offer?1st Stop Car Finance provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does 1st Stop Car Finance Work as an Agency or a Lender?1st Stop Car Finance is a Financial consultant which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does 1st Stop Car Finance Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. What's the Location of 1st Stop Car Finance?Unit 2, Lumley Court, Drum Industrial Estate, Chester-le-Street DH2 1AN, United Kingdom is the location of 1st Stop Car Finance.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at 1st Stop Car Finance?You can follow on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't pay back the money.