Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh Berwick-upon-Tweed TD15 2LP
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Rate Shopping Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Bridging Loan
- Buildings And Contents Insurance
- Business Mortgages
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Contents Insurance
- Equity Loan
- Equity Release Mortgages
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Fixed Rate Mortgage
- Free Mortgage Advice
- Home Remortgaging
- Income Protection Insurance
Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh Reviews
Julie was a delight to deal with! We didn't fit the normal criteria for getting a mortgage and we wanted quite a specific product.....we weren't even sure if we could do it but Julie persevered and found a product for us. She handled the whole process with the building society and all we had to do was sign the papers. She was communicative and professional throughout the process. We would highly recommend her.
Thank you so much Joanne and Tony. I’m so pleased you’re now owners of your lovely second home and hope you enjoy many happy times back over the border x
Julie has helped me with my mortgages for many years and I wouldn’t work with anyone else. She is very professional, friendly and always gets me the best deals. I can’t think of any reason to speak to anyone else!
Thanks very much Laurence you’re always a pleasure to work with and very funny with you’re slightly analytic approach 😊
Julie, has been amazing from start to finish, the whole process was managed beautifully. She held my hand through every step and as a self employed person it was an apprehensive time, but Julie knew how to handle any questions which came up! Julie your professional service and support was exceptional! Thank you!
Thanks so much for your kind words Elizabeth it’s been an absolute pleasure helping you move into your lovely new home. Hope it’s everything you wanted!
Julie has now helped us for the 3rd time to arrange a mortgage. She is exceptionally professional and really understands the mortgage market. I and my husband recommend her expertise highly.
Thank you so much Lynne and James, it’s been an absolute pleasure working for you both!
Julie has helped me with mortgage queries over the past 2 years and has been very knowledgeable and patient when investigating different options, and has informed me of government initiatives where relevant! I cannot recommend her highly enough!
Hi Connie thanks so much for asking me to help you in buying your lovely first home. You’ve been a joy to work with. Best wishes and happy times in your new home 💗🌸💗
My girlfriend and I used Julie's services to purchase our first home. Julie was so patient with us when we didn't know what we were doing as we were first time buyers, and helpfully explained the whole process as we went along it. She was friendly, polite and professional and we can't reccomend her highly enough! The process of getting a mortgage etc seemed daunting, but with Julie's help it was a breeze!
Thank you so much Liam and Abby and you’re so very welcome. I’m so pleased to have been able to help you in owning your first home x
We can't move home without Julie 🤓 delighted with our years of brilliant, helpful and friendly service.
Thanks so much Abi and Thomas you’re always a joy to work for. Enjoy your lovely new home xxx
Julie is very professional, responds quickly to questions and is very reassuring. She helped us through all the stages and kept us informed at all times. I would certainly recommend anyone to use her mortgage services. Thank you for all your help. Five star plus.
Thanks so much Susan andBrian you have been excellent to work with and I look forward to helping you in the future xx enjoy your second home!
Julie was fantastic put my mind at ease through the full journey as a FTB and kept me updated would highly recommend
Thanks so much Natasha I hope you’re loving your new home xxx
I wouldn't go anywhere else when looking for a mortgage. Julie has guided us through the process every step of the way, whilst finding us a great deal. Thank you!
Thanks very much Ali it’s been an absolute pleasure working with you. Two days to go till you move into your dream home xxx
Berwick-upon-Tweed Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Berwick Upon Tweed
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh?You Can Call 07828 914154. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh Offer?Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh Register as an Agency or a Lender?Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh is a Mortgage broker open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh?Craig Gower, Thornton, Berwick-upon-Tweed TD15 2LP, United Kingdom may be the address of Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh.
4. How to Get a Loan at Border Mortgage and Insurance Protection Services Julie Welsh?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.