Capital Credit Union 31 Dunedin Street, Bonnington, Lochend and Craigentinny EH7 4JG
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Loans Savings
Capital Credit Union Reviews
Todays visit to the Union’s new office was refreshing; i met with a warm, helpful team, the service was professional and i received the loan i wished quickly. Wishing to thank Chris, Natalie and colleagues for their smooth service. Capital credit union seems well positioned for moving forward in 2022.😊
Hi Fiona, thanks for the review! Glad to hear you enjoyed your visit and walked away happy. Come back soon! 😃
Pretty decent company with good ethics. You'll usually be able to find better interest rates elsewhere, but at least using a credit union benefits the local community. Customer service lets them down, you will learn to hate there on-hold message, I don't think I've ever managed to call through without at least a 10 minute wait. Having said that, if the message is true then capital credit union have been experiencing exponential growth for the last several years and you can perhaps understand why they have not been able to keep up; have a listen, you'll see what I mean.
A fantastic company who I have been with since almost the start. O.K. the phone contact can be a bit of a pain but I have found if you pick and choose your timing you get through fine. Staff have ALWAYS been EXCELLENT and very helpful. Long may it continue.
Shady AF business, applied for a loan, original amount got rejected and came back with a much lower value. So I decided not to go with them and told them so a couple weeks ago. Fast forward to today (2/3/17) and there's a direct debit from capital credit union for £115. I emailed and was told the application is still active, yet no money was given to me by these shady thieves.
Dear Paul, we are sorry to read your review. Please contact us on 0131 225 9901 and we will rectify this immediately. Kind regards, CCU.
Great place, has helped me over the years, between saving money to getting a loan. I can not fault them.
Hi Sammy, lovely to hear your feedback! :)
Just popped into the office to get the CCU app. up and running staff were very helpful.
Hi Colin, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Enjoy using our app! :)
I’ve been a member almost from its inception and I am happy this place exists. I deal with banks because I am forced to for many things otherwise I would use the Credit Union for all my financial needs. If you’re turned down for a loan, it will be in your own interest, the loan committee will decide that YOU are overreaching and endangering your financial wellbeing. It has happened to me and believe me, that’s a good thing for you to learn. I’m older and wiser now and understand more than ever how we need a caring ‘bank’ not a promiscuous entity willing to give you money you cannot afford to repay and plunge you into financial ruin for decades. I wish there were more credit unions and I wish I could get my pension and direct debits etc dealt with by Capital.
Two e-mail enquiries remain unanswered and I had just been waiting in the queue for quite a while and the call got disconnected! Poor customer service… :-(
Hi Sylvia, we're sorry to hear about the delay you received. We sent a message to you yesterday via Online Banking to resolve this. Thank you
Been a member of CCU For a few years now Always found them to be an excellent company to deal with.
*****WARNING***** MISLEADING COMPANY ***** The staff that meet you face to face are a lot better than the man who answers the telephone most of the time. very patronising indeed. The company in general is very misleading, claiming to hold onto "savings" of yours, which by the way you cannot withdraw for 30 years and only in small amounts after that. CONMEN.
Bonnington, Lochend and Craigentinny Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Bonnington Lochend And Craigentinny
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Capital Credit Union?You Can Call 0131 225 9901. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can Capital Credit Union Offer?Capital Credit Union provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Capital Credit Union Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Capital Credit Union is a Credit union open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Capital Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. What's the Address of Capital Credit Union?31 Dunedin St, Broughton, Edinburgh EH7 4JG, United Kingdom may be the address of Capital Credit Union.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Capital Credit Union?You can check out on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.