Cash Converters 11 Wood Street, Doncaster DN1 3LH
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Cash Converters Reviews
I bought a Samsung Smartwatch from this shop last week. Cameron and Liam (I hope I remembered the names correctly) who I dealt with were top notch and described the condition of the watch perfectly. It was a great price too and arrived very quickly in great working order. I can't rate these guys highly enough. I'd give 6 stars if I could, they deserve it.
Your not allowed to take inadequate quality product back and expect a refund (a legel right under consumer law) instead you mention refund you get served by 3 people to attempt to intimidate you, they are quick to offer store credit or even buy back the returned item for 70%. Staff are rude and the assistant manager even worse, told me he i didn't have a right to know how long they would hold my personal information on file for, sure under gdpr I do have exactly that right. Please avoid this shop
They Sold me a stolen bike on one occasion, police involved, nearly had to take the shop to court as they were not keen on giving a refund and became selective at helping with the matter, disgusting manager who wanted to bury her head in the sand with it all. Other times was sold faulty goods which were not tested prior to sale. Careful what you buy from here, ZERO customer support and after sales service. Avoid unless you're desperate.
really lovely environment and helpful staff very happy with my purchase from this store and thankyou to Cameron for being very patient with me as im not to tech savvy
Dreadful service from products. U buy a 50inch tv pasts a month then they take bk repair it then make it worse then tell me I have to buy agen. A0saloutle clowns sell me ab24 inch and digi box temporary and they don't work. Ripping people off avoid these clowns in Doncasterthen they hang phone up I'm going small claims court
Very helpful and professional. I went to buy a computer for my little Buisness and genuinely didn't know what to buy , but Danny the seller guy was very friendly and patiently with me. He showed me and explained me everything i needed to know and let me to decide what i want to buy. Otherwise than that he took the to show me a bit how it works. Definitely and highly recommend the place . Good prices, good costumer service and professional and friendly staff.
Amazing staff and very good service. Always helpful staff and when you need information about the item you want to buy or any other service, staff is always there to help. Store can get busy at times, but the service remain on the high level even at the busiest times. Will definately recommend to friends. Customer for over 10 years and don't know any better pawn shops.
Been using CC now for a few years mostly to get a short term loan using items as collateral. Always good service, always helpful and accomodating.
Absolute robbing !! Can't say the rest !!
I Bought a Vintage vs6 .My mistake should have used my first impressions of the add and the response from shop. The guitar like most from cashconverters was filthy . All the tuners where missing there fixing screws and the pickups have been swapped for crapp. Apart from poorly trained staff who are getting conned by the seller and dont think of pesentation of goods.They are selling the crapp on to the customer.I will not recommend or buy from this company again.Thanks Bolton CC. Your 14day garantee is no excuse fror bad service.
Doncaster Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Doncaster
1. How to Contact Cash Converters?Dial 01302 328845. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Cash Converters Offer?Cash Converters provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Cash Converters Work as an Agency or a Lender?Cash Converters is a Pawn shop that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Cash Converters Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. Where Can I Find out Cash Converters?11 Wood St, Doncaster DN1 3LH, United Kingdom could be the address of Cash Converters.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Cash Converters?You can follow on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.