Cash Converters 110-112 Boothferry Road, Airmyn DN14 6AE
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Cash Converters Reviews
Pleasantly surprised. I bought a Seiko watch from the helpful friendly staff. I had a new battery fitted, but it didn't work so I returned the watch. No quibble refund. I'd certainly buy here again.
Very expensive because I'm trying to get a new phone and they got a expensive price.UPDATE OF 15/06/2020: When I get a game for my ps4, staff ask me if I got an id (I got no ID) ACTUALLY I'M 18 YEAR OLD
Rly great people's ;) too funny, prices is too good :)
Bough a projector from them right after they post it online at 5:25 and they refund me next morning without messaging or calling me to let me know.This is the 2nd time when they do this so I have to leave a negative feedback.They been polite at the phone but their customer service is poor.One of those cash-converters that you need to stay away from.ORDER No: MAS-280823!!!!AVOID!!!!
Cash Converters website states in its terms and conditions that items listed online may sell in store and be refunded.
Airmyn Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Cash Converters?You Can Call 01405 764654. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Cash Converters Offer?Cash Converters provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Cash Converters Work as an Agency or a Lender?Cash Converters is a Pawn shop which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Cash Converters Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. What's the Address of Cash Converters?110-112 Boothferry Rd, Goole DN14 6AE, United Kingdom could be the location of Cash Converters.
4. How to Get a Loan at Cash Converters?You can apply on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.