Cashbrokers 13 Killigrew Street, Falmouth TR11 3PN
13 Killigrew St, Falmouth TR11 3PN, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
5 star rating for me I went in there and spoke to a staff member who was brilliant and excellent at customer service! Thank you! Definitely recommend to my friends and family! Definitely coming back!
Some visiting friends of mine told me about a amp/speaker they had seen and they wanted to buy it. Being a resident of Falmouth, I mentioned that it was a good friendly place. We walked in and asked the young man if we could try it out and asked if one of us could plug in a guitar, which he did. Upon trying the amp/speaker, it was discovered that it didn't fully work. The young man then blurted out that if we didn't want to buy it, he would sell it to someone else. I mentioned that it was unfair not to tell anyone that the item didn't work properly. He said it was his shop and could do what he wanted. I said that was stupid and he started shouting at me and called me a c**t. That's not how to treat local trade. It turns out that the shop is his father's, not his. I do not recommend this place.
A friendly and straightforward transaction...Great customer service.
Good to deal with. Excellent communication and customer service.
Defford recommend good prices and good quality for your money and top staff
Sold some unwanted jewellery received a great price and fab customer service
Kriss was nothing but helpful and answered all my questions without batting an eyelid. Console he sold me works perfectly boyfriend chuffed. And he threw in fifa 20 for free. Would deffo recommend!!
I brought a guitar amp, I asked if I could play though it first, but they would not let me test it in the store. This was an imideate red flag to me, however I was reassured by the shop keeper that the item would work, and that it had been tested by a professional. I explained to him that I was not from around here and that if it dose not work I will not be able to return the item. The man said that, it was ok and usually we can do returns over the phone. When I got it home I was excited to plug in the new amp and test it's parameters. However plugging it in only brought disappointment. The amp dose not work.. it was obviously not tested by a guitar player, as the speaker has blown and the wiring and pots are extremely crackly. Not what I was expecting, so when I called up to discuss this with the shop, I was faced with a very rude shop assistant that was not interested in helping me in the slightest. He said that he will take my name and number and get the boss to give me a call back. This was last week, I do not have the time to chase these cowboys, so please do not trust what they say! Very disappointed and have had to pay £45 to my local luthier to get it fixed. I thought I was getting a great deal on a great amp, instead I have over payed for an ok amp.. buyers beware!!
Highly recommended by friends and can see why . Great set of staff and very friendly .
Falmouth Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Cashbrokers?Please Call 01326 212155. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can Cashbrokers Offer?Cashbrokers provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Cashbrokers Work as an Agency or a Lender?Cashbrokers is a Pawn shop which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Cashbrokers Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. What's the Address of Cashbrokers?13 Killigrew St, Falmouth TR11 3PN, United Kingdom can be the location of Cashbrokers.
4. How to Get a Loan at Cashbrokers?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't fulfil the agreement.