Cashing Inn 10 English Street, Dumfries and Galloway DG1 2BT
10 English St, Dumfries DG1 2BT, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Cashing Inn Reviews
Nothing but good experiences! Very polite and professional staff. I've bought a high spec mountain bike, Alienware laptop and games console from here....all in immaculate condition, and at a fraction of retail price.Great value for money. Thanks guys. Highly recommend stopping in to see what bargains can be had👍
Went in with a service user to purchase goods and was turned away due to service user being exempt from wearing a mask. Man on shop floor was horrid with a severe attitude. This caused my service user distress. Please do not support such a business.
Shocking that they speak to people the way they do and to be refused for being with someone who is medically excempt from wearing a mask my autistic Son was so up set that he couldn't get a game they just hide behind there screen being rude the man with the beard needs to have a look at his self as he is the most incompetent usless so called shop assistant I have ever met well there loss as my autistic son had saved up a good bit of pocket money to get lots of games but he will take his cash to a shop that deserves it AVOID THIS SHOP and support the ones who do want your business and are happy to help not like these mugs
Bought a monitor from here and it works better than expected I knew what is as buying from the beginning and got exactly that
Shocking staff refusing entry for not wearing a mask even although medically exempt dont think they realise people have had up to 9k in claims good luck for the future we certainly won't be back
this shop turns down shoppers that have health problems discriminating against people who are medically exempt from wearing a mask. Having a respiratory disease must mean that I’m not eligible to shop here. I’ll take my hard earned money elsewhere. Go somewhere else were very rude and not polite shop owners also they will just rob you
Very unprofessional and rude staff.. Avoid them at all cost.. They don't have a clue about dealing with costumers. I wish they will go bankrupt and desappear from the scene. Shocking service and very poor xostumer service.. Amateurs! *0!
Once again this shop turns away more trade by discriminating against people who are medically exempt from wearing a mask. Having a respiratory disease must mean that I’m not eligible to shop here. I’ll take my hard earned money elsewhere.
Absolutely horrible the way ur treated. Exempt from wearing a mask and u can't come in. Avoid like the plaque. There loss when they go under and can't make a sale
AVOID IF YOU ARE MEDICALY EXEMPT FROM WEARING A MASK AS THEY DISCRIMINATE YOU FROM ENTERING THEIR SHOP . AVOID .
Dumfries and Galloway Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Dumfries And Galloway
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Cashing Inn?You Can Call 01387 259642. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Does Cashing Inn Offer?Cashing Inn provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Cashing Inn Work as an Agency or a Lender?Cashing Inn is a Pawn shop that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Cashing Inn Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. What's the Address of Cashing Inn?10 English St, Dumfries DG1 2BT, United Kingdom could be the address of Cashing Inn.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Cashing Inn?You can follow on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't clear the debt.