Debt Advice Hub 33 King Street, Darwen BB2 2DH
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Debt Management Counseling
- Debt Advice
- Insolvency Service
- Payday Loans
Debt Advice Hub Reviews
I have received great support and advice from Ashley. She was extremely understanding about my situation and helped me to go through the entire process. She planed and explained all the details through out and now I’m on a plan that I can manage financially without having to worry each month if I will make it or not! Highly recommend her services, she is knowledgeable, honest and assuring all the way through. Many thanks!
Ashley has been a massive help through the process of setting this up. I have catastrophic memory problems because of my disabilities. If it wasn’t for Ashley I don’t know how I would have got on. Thank you me darling xx
Debt advice have been a great help to me. After sorting out all my finances I feel like a big brick has been lifted off my shoulders. I would definitely recommend there service to anyone needinf support, advise and guidance and the best thing is they talk you through the process step by step.
Absolutely excellent service, and a very polite and courteous advisor. Can’t recommend highly enough
My experience it was excellent with talhat he was very nice and professional.I appreciate what he does with me very huge thanks to Mr talhat. Regards Jamal.
My interactions with Ashley was a very good, beneficial, friendly, and professional service. Overall, I found Debt Advice Hub to be extremely knowledgeable regarding their business and options available to me. They were easy to talk to whilst maintaining professionalism.
I contacted Debt Advice Hub in March 2020 and dealt with Talhat. He provided the right advice for my situation and was very helpful all the way through. He was available to speak to me whenever I had any questions and concerns about anything. I would definitely recommend Debt Advice Hub to anyone needing Debt Advice and help with their debt.
I was in very difficult financial situation after my divorce . And was not able to pay my loan ,mortgage,...and Mr Rashid helped me to sort out my financial life . I really appreciate him. She saved my life. Due to too much debt I was under stress and big pressure which I was thinking its end of my life . Thanks of him for helping me nicely in evey single part of my difficulty. Never ever forget him.
Trying to contact citizens advice for issues at work & what my options are ... didn't realise its all for debt management now . Wow what a let down
Shaun, we are not Citizens Advice. We are Debt Advice Hub. It's appears that you left this review for the wrong organisation.
What a great bunch!After 3 years of crippling debt I can now see light at the end of the tunnel. Keep up the good work guys!Thank you
Darwen Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Debt Advice Hub?Please Call 01254 377678. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Debt Advice Hub Offer?Debt Advice Hub provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Debt Advice Hub Work as an Agency or a Lender?Debt Advice Hub is a Financial consultant which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Debt Advice Hub Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. What's the Location of Debt Advice Hub?Kings Court, Business Centre, 33 King St, Blackburn BB2 2DH, United Kingdom is the location of Debt Advice Hub.
4. How to Get a Loan at Debt Advice Hub?You can apply on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.