Debt Support Service 8 Exchange Quay, Salford M5 3EJ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Debt Management Counseling
- Debt Advice
- Fca Authorisation
- Individual Voluntary Arrangement
- Insolvency Service
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
- Student Loans
- Trust Deeds
Debt Support Service Reviews
Very professional and put me at ease knowing their assistance will aid me through my financial crisis. I have been with them for two years now and they have been vigilant with getting the best outcome as well as helpful. Every member of staff I have had the luck to speak to (Reese being the most recent) has been very friendly and reassuring. All I can say is thank you.
Many thanks Darren, what a great review. Hopefully we can keep impressing you and then get a 5 star off you! I will pass your top comments over to Recce's manager also.
I spoke to Holly Minshull at Debt Support Service, who was a model of efficiency and extremely pleasant to deal with. She had many complex matters to explain, yet she did so thoroughly and with tireless good humour. The entire process took in excess of two hours, but it did not feel like that and I was left feeling very much better than I had earlier in the day. The level of engagement was close without familiarity and the tone was unflaggingly positive. This makes a considerable difference to those in financial difficulties whose self-esteem is often at a very low ebb. I am extremely impressed with the quality of service that I have received and I feel confident that I and my my financial affairs are in the safest possible hands.
Really good service. Felt supported and my advisor Brad had empathy and really listened. I had a thought that this guy's listening skills were incredibly. Cheers Brad and the service. Would highly recommend.
Hi Iain, thanks so much for leaving Brad such a nice, warm hearted review. He will be really pleased to see this. Thank you
I was very nervous making the call, taking the 1st step to help manage my debts. I spoke to two other advisors before I was passed on to Damian. They don't judge you and are very helpful and understanding.I urge anyone struggling with debt to please consider these guys helping you!
Hi this week I have the pleasure to deal with an amazing person her name is Holly from debt support service. She is so patient, caring, explaining everything step by step and always giving options. Never rush, never jujde you.Thank you so much for your time, support and kindness. God bless you 😊 Thanks Isilda Cruz
DSS had helped me get control back and feel safe again with my finances.I was in £3000 worth debt and felt like I could get away from it at back my mind all the time and was always left in more debt form paying off my existing debt.The staff spoke to me reassured me and helped me feel mentally better about my money.They keep in contact with you to make sure your okay and if you ever need them there to talk with.I am very grateful for there support.
Thanks so much for leaving us such a nice, and positive review! Hopefully we can continue to impress you.
I was going through such a hard time from graduating to getting my first job. Credit card payments and loans were piling up and i was fed of every month having to pay for everything and struggle with welfare. I am so happy for this service to comfy me and i was so relieved when they sorted out payment plan of 1 payment for everything and working on my behalf. I am grateful and happy.
I have nothing but praise for the way my case has been handled. I am being informed of progress every step of the way. Michael is so friendly and helpful, explaining all aspects clearly. The dark cloud is lifting from my shoulders, soon (hopefully) for good. Thank you.
Hi Sheila, thanks so much for leaving Mike such a lovely review. I will make sure it is passed along to his manager.
This company has really helped me in a time of need. I was very nervous to contact any one for help. But all of the correspondence I have had with in this company have put me at ease and helped me a lot and now I’m happy with the plan I have in peace
Hi Katie, thanks so much for such a fantastic, heart felt review. All the team massively appreciate seeing reviews like this. Thanks!
They are an amazing group of people who won't judge or belittle you, they understand circumstances and situation so you don't have to worry about being spoken down to, friendly service and even just general chit chat to keep you at ease. Couldn't recommend enough!
Hi Jonathon thanks for such a tremendous review. We really appreciate it.
Salford Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Debt Support Service?You Can Call 0800 978 8495. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Debt Support Service Offer?Debt Support Service provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Debt Support Service Work as an Agency or a Lender?Debt Support Service is a Financial consultant which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Debt Support Service Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. What's the Address of Debt Support Service?8 Exchange Quay, Manchester M5 3EJ, United Kingdom could be the location of Debt Support Service.
4. How to Get a Loan at Debt Support Service?You can check out on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.