East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd 43 Brouster Hill, East Kilbride G74 1AG
43 Brouster Hill, East Kilbride, Glasgow G74 1AG, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd Reviews
Wouldn't recommend. They were excellent years ago when it was a proper credit union (15-20 years ago), but I'd describe them now as just an unfriendly bank. Happy to have closed my account.
This is a brilliant place , the staff are pleasant,,, and really worth your while joining .I think I have been with them for over 25 years.You are all doing well keep it goingL watt
I have always found the credit union helpful, friendly and polite every time I have visited them, I would recommend them to all of my friends and family and will keep on using them for a long time to come.
Unexpected bill for my car went in to withdraw £600 on a Friday lunchtime. Had never made a withdrawal before this was my first. I was questioned why garage could not wait till next week for payment!!Who cares I don't like debt so twas told couldn't have cash I would have to pay £3 for £600 of my hard earned savings to be put in my bank account b4 5 o'clock that day total rip off calculation to interest against savings makes you worse than any money lender. Should be ashamed of yourself I was that shocked I forgot to ask what I can lift same day without charge ???
Wouldnt use them at all , Made payments every month like clock work and paid it off early on 2 loans before it should of been you would think it would be reduced right on how much u pay back well by my calulations it was not and the stament is so strange to work out as it adds the money your borrowing and the intrest on top then the daily intrest on top of that and the fact payments i made into my shares and my loan vanished when there systems was not working they write it out and i cant find the bit of paper and i rang them informed them and they still sent out a letter and charged me a 10er this is worse than a loan company and them taking out 2 annual fee within a few month of one another i will never be using them again its sick to think this is a credit union that was built for the public to help them it really is not worth opening an account as clearly they would have the extra cash sitting there if they lost the tranaction so some one is clearly pocketing it if my money was not put in my shares or on my loan and now i have lost all trust and faith in this credit union
Always helpful and friendly. Staff lovely and provide a fantastic service to the community.
East Kilbride Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in East Kilbride
Castlemilk Credit Union
Ea Financial Services
Loans at Home
Loans at Home East Kilbride
1. How to Contact East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd?Please Call 01355 224771. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd Offer?East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd Register as an Agency or a Lender?East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd is a Credit union that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. Where Can I Find out East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd?43 Brouster Hill, East Kilbride, Glasgow G74 1AG, United Kingdom could be the location of East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at East Kilbride Credit Union Ltd?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.