Everyday Loans Hounslow Great West Road, Hounslow TW8 9DF
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Cash For Gift Cards
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Any Purpose Loans
- Car Finance
- Car Loans
- Credit Card
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Guarantor Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Joint Loan
- Loans For People With Bad Credit
- Loans For People With Poor Credit
- Long Term Loans
- Personal Loans For Bad Credit
- Short Term Loans
- Store Card
Everyday Loans Hounslow Reviews
Do not fall for this trap no matter how desperate your situation.I have paid for 15 months and my closing balance remains the same as the loan amount.They dont tell you this. All the money you pay has gone into interest payments ... its almost like daylight robbery. Will complain to FCA.They dont give you a statement till you raise a complaint. The statement is not clear and does not tell you what your closing balance is. The people who pick up the phone are not helpful at all. They do not know how much your balance will be if you paid an upfront amount.Its really scary when you dont get specific answers about your loan and they tell you “we would not know what your balance will be if you paid an upfront amount on a particular date” whatever you are going through do not borrow from these kind of people.
Ruwan was an excellent person, in full honesty an incredible person and committed professional. He gave me clear commands on how to budget my money, and that meant a lot to me. Apart from delivering the service I was looking for beyond expectations, he’s the type of person that can have a very good impact in your life. All true, and very thankful for it all!
Everyday Loans Hounslow offered me a swift, professional and personalized service to issue my loan. Especially Ruwan was very polite, professional and we had a great chat about history, politics and family life while he was taking care of the paperwork for my loan. I am going to consider asking for help again from Ruwan and Everyday Loans Hounslow if the need arises. Thanks.
they are the best lenders in town I have ever come across. Best loan for better interest rate. Everyday Loans got the best advisors especially Ruwan Ranawake of Hounslow branch, who have exceeded far beyond my expectations recently. He ensure I get the best loan at best rate as possible. Who also made sure I fully aware of T&C. He is a great assert to the company. I recommend Everyday loans to everyone.
Ruwan, from Hounslow branch has been so helpful, he holds excellent customer service qualities.Highly recommended this place.Also Ruwan has all the answers to any questions you have, explains each process very calmly and with full concern and respect towards the customer.Thank you RUWAN.
Advised me on how to manage my finance and most importantly, they were there for my help when I was in need
My customer manager, Ruwan was incredibly helpful in outlining budgeting strategies and processing the loan efficiently. His customer service was exemplary and most notable!This is definitely the best service around town!
I went to The Hounslow Branch of Everyday loans and the friendly, professional, service and guidance that I received was second to none. My Account Manager Ruwan Ranawake answered all queries and provided invaluable advice and support. I also had the pleasure of meeting the branch manager on the day and it was easy then to see how a team with Gentlemen like Ruwan would be in place. I would highly recommend Everyday Loans.
Terribly unprofessional. For starters, during the sign up process, a colleague of theirs misplaced my drivers license, and they were extremely hard to get hold of for compensation/reimbursement for a new one, only really took notice once I lodged a formal complaint. To make matters worse, in June 2019 I requested a settlement figure, multiple times from a hounslow colleague, after chasing multiple times I received no response, and they finally came back with a settlement figure in September 2019, 3 months later. I complained about this too, as had the figure been generated when I had asked, it would have been much lower, the response I got was to knock £60 off the figure in september, which is still much higher than what I would have paid in June. I have forwarded the case onto the financial ombudsman for a response. Do not borrow from these cowboys!
It' was really nice the way he explain.not because of he has pass my loan. The service is very good. I can say that he is fit for that position. I thank him so much. I also thanks for the everyday loans company
Hounslow Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Everyday Loans Hounslow?Please Call 020 8572 7756. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can Everyday Loans Hounslow Offer?Everyday Loans Hounslow provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Everyday Loans Hounslow Register as an Agency or a Lender?Everyday Loans Hounslow is a Loan agency open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Everyday Loans Hounslow Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. What's the Address of Everyday Loans Hounslow?13th Floor, Great West House, Great West Rd, Brentford TW8 9DF, United Kingdom could be the location of Everyday Loans Hounslow.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Everyday Loans Hounslow?You can follow on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.