Everyday Loans Liverpool 2-12 Lord Street, Liverpool L2 1TS
0151 708 9850
3, Merchants Court, 2-12 Lord St, Liverpool L2 1TS, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Cash For Gift Cards
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Any Purpose Loans
- Car Finance
- Car Loans
- Credit Card
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Guarantor Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Joint Loan
- Loans For People With Bad Credit
- Loans For People With Poor Credit
- Long Term Loans
- Personal Loans For Bad Credit
- Short Term Loans
- Store Card
Everyday Loans Liverpool Reviews
Lovely staff and very professional. Lisa explained everything in full to me and even her Manager came in and Lisa left the room so her Manager could make sure everything was ok and explained to me properly. I would recommend anyone to speak to them about a loan.
Avoid if you have join accts etc.. I applied for a loan as a single applicant , I explained I had a joint acct & a private acct. I also asked specifically not to have my time wasted... low and behold, after jumping through hoops to obtain multiple bank statements, travelling to the office (not local to me), explaining everything on my statements & demonstrating my high earnings, my application was rejected on affordability because this company attributed 100% of the household bills & joint car finance to me. In their assessment , all of my income was taken up with all expenditure from the joint acct & my partners income was basically spare & not taken into consideration! Everywhere else only 50% of the outgoings from a joint acct & joint commitments are used in the affordability assessment for a single applicant who clearly demonstrates a partner is contributing to the household expenditure. This company is the exception ... I was asked to make the application joint, so that they could include my partners incone. I advised I did not want to do this & that they should be apportioning 50% of the household bills & joint commitments to my partner, as our join statement clearly demonstrated all bills where coming out of our joint account where both of our salaries are paid into monthly ... really angry at losing so much time for nothing & after specifically stating I didn’t want my time wasted.... Paul at the branch is actually really lovely, this is in no way a reflection on him, more around the companie’s poor practices.
Very Good Service Allways There To Help Definitely Recommended.
Always willing to help you and always find best deal great company and Excellent staff in Liverpool branch
Do not go to these for a loan they are scammers I am coming up to the end of my loan and they are trying to con me saying i still owe £1400 even though it should end in April they phone me off witheld numbers or mobile numbers so the calls won't be recorded I am reporting them
My husband went here after receiving a call from them. They assured him they could provide a lower rate of interest than he was offered elsewhere. My husband travelled all the way there after a long day in work and gave them all his info but when he repeatedly asked what the Apr was the lady wouldn't answer his question. When she eventually did answer this after he asked 5 times the woman tried to pressure him in to signing there and then. She wouldn't take no for an answer and even when he said he needed to talk to his wife she continued pressure him to sign. The woman got in a huff with him which I think is DISGUSTING. She shouldn't have got him there on false pretences (lying about interest rates), avoid answering his questions and then pressure him. I would avoid like the plague if I was you.
As soon as I walked into everyday loans.the staff greeted me,they were very helpful and friendly. Explained everything on loans and ways of payments .the staff were very professional at what they were doing.i would highly recommend them. Kind regards mark
A wonderful team to deal with. Everything very straightforward and completed in minutes. Very friendly and helpful.
Very friendly staff from 1st contact very helpful very professional I would highly recommend this company
Friendly efficient service. Well explained and done in a short period of time.
Liverpool Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Liverpool
1. How to Contact Everyday Loans Liverpool?Please Call 0151 708 9850. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Everyday Loans Liverpool Offer?Everyday Loans Liverpool provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Everyday Loans Liverpool Register as an Agency or a Lender?Everyday Loans Liverpool is a Loan agency that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
2. Where Can I Find out Everyday Loans Liverpool?3, Merchants Court, 2-12 Lord St, Liverpool L2 1TS, United Kingdom could be the location of Everyday Loans Liverpool.
4. How to Get a Loan at Everyday Loans Liverpool?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.
7. Does Everyday Loans Liverpool Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online