Everyday Loans Oldham 39 Albion Street, Oldham OL1 3BQ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Any Purpose Loans
- Car Finance
- Car Loans
- Credit Card
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Guarantor Lending
- Guarantor Loans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Joint Loan
- Larger Loan
- Life Insurance
- Loan Calculator
- Loans For People With Bad Credit
- Loans For People With Poor Credit
- Long Term Loans
Everyday Loans Oldham Reviews
Unethical Time wasters!!! AVOID!!!!!I applied online on a compare site to obtain the results that I had been approved by these jokers. Spoke to someone on the phone... yep all fine come in today with all all the required documents.I got there at 1.30pm and an hour on was still sat there- had taken all my documents. A lady who worked there kept coming in saying he won’t be long just on to head office to get you more lending to consolidate..... erm didn’t want to consolidate I needed 3k for home improvements.An hour on a guy came in to say oh we can lend you 8k but we will have to pay your credit cards off with it and then you can use your credit cards to spend the 3k on for home improvements.Erm I obviously said no....... so just a word of advice be honest with your customers, don’t waste their time and read up on UNETHICAL lending! I work within a regulated financial role and all I have come away with is detriment caused from you completing an application on my credit file that I didn’t ask to be completed!I will be making a formal complaint and contacting the financial ombudsman.
I read the reviews and although bad!! I was slightly concerned... but decided to make up my own mind!! I applied for loan via website and I had numerous Infact lots and lots of missed call and voicemails within a week!!! I finally rang back after working my shift pattern!! Was approved a loan over the phone and given a time to come to the office the day after to sign forms!! I brought all relevant id etc!! Anyway... I travelled all that way for fook all!! Got told I was having a loan... then I get there to be told sorry u would have never been given an appointment as u are not on electoral register!!! Fair enough bit I travelled miles to sign forms for a loan I was promised!! They could have said this on the phone!! I am very disappointed to say the least but more so that I was promised and wasted my time!! Good news though... my dad lent me the money on the same day!!! And I am now in debt to my dad... but interest free!! So happy days!! Thank god I wasn’t eligible!! Just tell ppl the truth tho in future and what the score is... my world collapsed at one point today after your company had promised!! It’s people like me scared of asking family that fall into your traps!! And silly rates u add on top!! How I feel so lucky!! Don’t bother with these... just scum
During covid-19 lock down I was phoned every week asking how much money I had, was told I had to show them my bank account to prove I wasn't earning. After lock down there started to put pressure to pay more than I can afford and never asked about priority bills or affordability. This has led me to needing debt advice and now making a formal complaint to the odsbudman
Took out a loan via the branch. Had no problems at all.
Oldham Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Everyday Loans Oldham?Please Call 0161 696 9632. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Does Everyday Loans Oldham Offer?Everyday Loans Oldham provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Everyday Loans Oldham Work as an Agency or a Lender?Everyday Loans Oldham is a Loan agency open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Everyday Loans Oldham Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. What's the Address of Everyday Loans Oldham?39 Albion St, Oldham OL1 3BQ, United Kingdom could be the location of Everyday Loans Oldham.
4. How to Get a Loan at Everyday Loans Oldham?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.