Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd 2 Bold Street, Sandbach CW11 1GR
Confidence House, 2 Bold St, Cheshire, Sandbach CW11 1GR, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Group Life Insurance
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Rate Shopping Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Building And Contents Insurance
- First Time Buyer Mortgage
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Home Insurance
- Income Protection
- Interest Only Mortgages
- Life Protection
- Mortgages Protection Insurance
- New Build
- Offset Mortgage
- Private Medical Insurance
- Repayment Mortgages
- Unemployment Cover
- Variable Rate Mortgages
Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd Reviews
Amie has been our mortgage advisor through thick and thin over the last couple of years, she’s helped and advised us through losing houses during lockdown and finally managing to purchase our house this year. Amie was professional, helpful and friendly. Always available on the end of the phone to explain anything and keep the process smooth.I’d highly recommend Fidenti and Amie. Thank you again for everything!Charlotte and Dan
I was advised by my developers to go with Fidenti and thank the universe I did. Rob, Emile and Becky have all been outstanding. From the moment I thought I might lose my dream home to securing a great deal for me they have been nothing but outstanding, consistent and hard working. I will be using this company from now on and will be recommending them to all my family and friends. Honestly don’t faff around the 5 star reviews say it all. Let these guys find you the best deal and they will look after you. I promise you won’t be disappointed. Aka Nafeesa
I am fortunate that I get to deal with the team at Fidenti for my personal mortgage advice and see how they work to provide their customers with great advice, communicated perfectly and professionally. Emilie has found us mortgage deals that we didn’t think were possible. Allowing us to by our first together home two years ago and currently re-mortgaging the same to make the most of the market conditions.Alongside that I get to work with them professionally (as a conveyancing solicitor) and so I get to see how the team work behind the scene to do all they can to get the best possible results for their customers. Approachable, available and honest. Exactly the kind of people you need in your corner.Keep up the great work guys.
Thank you so so much Laura!! It’s always a pleasure chatting to you and thank you for being so amazing! Thanks for choosing us too of the many advisers you know!! Long May it continue 😀
We would highly recommend Fidenti!Amie found us a great deal on our remortgage. and life assurance policies.We were kept informed every step of the way through the application process. It was very reassuring that if there were any concerns they were addressed by return of email.Everybody we spoke to was very friendly and helpful.We would not hesitate to recommended Fidenti to friends, and we will certainly be using their services again in the future.
Rob has been excellent in helping me find the best Mortgage offer - it was incredibly easy and what a great service. Being a first time buyer, some things were a little bit new to me but Rob sorted it all very smoothly. Great firm!
I had the pleasure of dealing with James in regards to our mortgage application. He was very professional yet personable and explained every step of the way. Having never sorted a mortgage before, I finished the process feeling very confident in my choice, because of James. I felt that he was very thorough in his work to ensure I got the best deal possible. Very much recommend using Fidenti, and asking for James!
We really appreciate Fidenti's team in supporting our recent mortgage application. We sold our previous property and bought a new one. The previous mortgage was also with Fidenti, which has been transferred to our new mortgage. Emilie has been our mortgage advisor through our application. Emilie took over from Amie who was on maternity leave. Emilie was very professional in handling our mortgage application and was very patient and friendly in answering our questions and explaining the details regards the application. We would highly recommend Fidenti, Emilie and Amie, and it is definitely a FIVE STAR! Many thanks again!
Thank you so much for the lovely review! We’re so happy to know you have enjoyed the experience and look forward to helping again in the future. Thanks!!
I've just recently purchased my first home with the help of Nicki from Fidenti and he was amazing. Being self employed its been a little harder, but he took out all the stress for me and was there on the end of the phone whenever I needed him.He even sort out my life insurance and everything else that is involved in buying a house.I would highly recommend them, super friendly and very helpful especially Nicki 😊
We have recently gone through our mortgage process with Niki at Fidenti - and how amazing it was. Niki talked us through every option, answered every ‘silly’ question with patience and explained financial things in as many ways as we needed to understand our options and what was best for us. Throughout the process Niki was calm, patient and extremely diligent in his work. We genuinely felt that he had our best interests at heart, whilst giving us the freedom to choose whatever option was best for us and that he honestly cared about us as customers. We found Niki to be responsive, easy to work with and very calming (which is what we needed as first time buyers!). The process was made as easy and stress free as possible and we know that remortgaging should be really pleasant too. For the quality of service, we found the price incredibly positive and would recommend Fidenti’s services to anyone. Thanks to Niki - you have really made this process a great one! Fidenti - you’ve got a good one here! Well done 👏🏼
Big thanks to Kate and Gav for helping find and arrange a recent remortgage. They were both very professional and friendly, keeping myself informed and keeping in contact along the way. Would highly recommend and will be using Fidenti again when my current deal ends!
Sandbach Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd?Dial 01270 750437. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd Offer?Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd is a Mortgage broker that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
2. Where Can I Find out Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd?Confidence House, 2 Bold St, Cheshire, Sandbach CW11 1GR, United Kingdom is the location of Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd?You can check out on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.
7. Does Fidenti Mortgages & Protection Ltd Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online