First Trust Finance Ltd Lambourne Crescent, Rhiwbina CF14 5GG
Unit 34, Cardiff Business Park, Lambourne Cres, Llanishen, Cardiff CF14 5GG, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Business Loans
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- Bad Credit Loans
- Car Loans
- Credit Consolidation
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Financial Plans
- Home Improvement Loans
- Home Renovations
- Homeowner Loans
- Loans Giving
- New Mortgage
- Online Finance
- Pay Off Loans
- Roof Repairs
- Secured Loans
First Trust Finance Ltd Reviews
I cannot recommend the service, Gareth at First Trust Finance provides, highly enough.From start to finish - it has been first class. Since I began my search for a loan - I have been bombarded by many companies all promising the same thing. Call after call it became very apparent they were following a procedure rather than listening to what I wanted and needed.I received a call from Gareth, and instantly, it felt more personal than someone just chasing a fee. Gareth thoroughly explained my options and 'handheld' me through the entire loan process. He made sure I understood every last detail, and what I loved most is that he made sure I took the time to decide on what I wanted and needed - no pressure applied at all.I would highly recommend Gareth to anyone looking for a professional yet friendly service from an individual who does thoroughly understand the loan market and doesn't just say it to get a 'sale'.Gareth is incredibly meticulous in his approach - ensuring his service is nothing short of impeccable.Gareth, I cannot thank you enough for a stress-free loan process - I appreciate your patience and the time you have taken to guide me through each loan process. It's great to find a finance company I will use time and time again and continue to recommend also.
Gareth and team were very professional, friendly and helpful, this is the second time we've used them, probably not the last. Highly recommended.
I wanted to use a local broker to find a second charge loan as our mortgage lender wasn’t able to lend us the amount we needed to consolidate our debts. First Trust (Cardiff) charge a very reasonable broker fee. Gareth was extremely helpful and kept in regular contact by phone and email so that we knew how things were progressing. We were fully informed about the risks of second charge, but were given excellent advice on the best and most affordable deal for us.I echo the review below that we were not under any pressure, and we felt that Gareth actually wanted to do his best for us, rather than make a fast buck.The process was stress free and took just a few weeks. The funds are on their way to us in the next few days. Here’s to a better way of living and seeing the benefit of working. Thank you First Trust!
Rhiwbina Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Rhiwbina
Link Financial Outsourcing Ltd - Wales, Caerphilly
Currency exchange service4.8(4)
Tide U Over
Rogerstan Finance Ltd
1. How to Contact First Trust Finance Ltd?You Can Call 0800 840 3636. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can First Trust Finance Ltd Offer?First Trust Finance Ltd provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does First Trust Finance Ltd Perform as an Agency or a Lender?First Trust Finance Ltd is a Loan agency that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does First Trust Finance Ltd Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. What's the Location of First Trust Finance Ltd?Unit 34, Cardiff Business Park, Lambourne Cres, Llanishen, Cardiff CF14 5GG, United Kingdom can be the location of First Trust Finance Ltd.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at First Trust Finance Ltd?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't fulfil the agreement.