Glasgow Credit Union 95 Morrison Street, Glasgow G5 8BE
Side entrance, 95 Morrison St, Glasgow G5 8BE, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Glasgow Credit Union Reviews
Turned down my loan application for no good reasons. Telling me that the underwriters conducted a credit history search on me and meanwhile I have good and acceptable credit ratings. Very disappointing... Time to close account and move on to better CU
Hi Samuel, we're sorry to read you haven't had a good experience when applying for a loan. Every member has the right to appeal the decision and we encourage you to contact our office to see how we can help you. Our telephone number is 01412749933.
I have been a member of GCU for many years and will continue to use them for years to come there is always a lovely person on the line when you call them this is a reliable and trustworthy company keep up the good work guys.
Not sure how a previous reviewer found it difficult to contact. You phone up, and if nobody is available that moment you get an option for immediate call back whilst retaining your place in the queue.I personally, have found every single person I have dealt with to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable and its been an absolute pleasure dealing with the staff they have.You don't feel you are being "judged" in a way that large financial firms are renowned for making u feel.My only regret is having not joined years ago when I was a teenager.
Unable to get through been trying for over 2 weeks, phone is constantly engaged no matter what time of day you phone , I appreciate that it is busy but there should be some other way to contact them for instance by e-mail.... Update changed my review they contacted me and couldn't have been anymore helpful, excellent customer service, really appreciated.
Exceptional ! I would never look in the direction of a bank while the Credit union exists, Simple & fast service, Money can be in your bank in 24 hours ! They really do look after their members ! Highly recommend !!
Horrendous to deal with now couldn’t care less about long term customers needs, very arrogantReply to GCUYou have never once contacted me to try and resolve this so that is nonsense,I have been trying to get help with this but you point blank refuse to help despite knowing I have an unblemished payment history with you stretching back over 25 years all I get is apathy which was no more obvious last week when one of your underwriters called me,you were always a great alternative to a bank and reliable now you have became that bankAnd I did contact you about this but got no response
Hi Raymond, we've tried to work with you on numerous occasions to resolve your issues so it's disheartening to still see you post negative reviews across various platforms. We'll keep trying, so please do call the team if you want to open up dialogue again. Best wishes, Glasgow Credit Union.
To be clear I have never been to the Glasgow Credit Union, but I like the building it's housed in which used to be the COOP offices for the whole of the UK and dates back to a time when the COOPs grandeur and power was epitomised by their Headquarters. Now housing offices and shops this grand building is arguably the best on the south side of the river
Very helpful and courteous staff. Always polite on the phone and they make any dealings with the credit union very straightforward.Any issues that arise are promptly dealt with.
They've always been most helpful with every request I've asked. Have found no place for complaint in the years I've been a member. That's why its 5 stars.
Great products and excellent service provided to those who may either have difficulties using mainstream financial services OR just choose not to. I've had dealings with them for many years especially when they had banking services and I have never had any problems or issues.
Glasgow Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Glasgow
Value Credit Union
I C Loans Ltd
IMGA Loan Today
1. How to Contact Glasgow Credit Union?You Can Call 0141 274 9933. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Does Glasgow Credit Union Offer?Glasgow Credit Union provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Glasgow Credit Union Register as an Agency or a Lender?Glasgow Credit Union is a Credit union open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Glasgow Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out Glasgow Credit Union?Side entrance, 95 Morrison St, Glasgow G5 8BE, United Kingdom may be the location of Glasgow Credit Union.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Glasgow Credit Union?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.