H&T Pawnbrokers 13 Market Place, Wisbech PE13 1DT
13 Market Pl, Wisbech PE13 1DT, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
H&T Pawnbrokers Reviews
Amazing service, helped a lot Ana & Sandra are lovely
The website says it closes at 5:30 but acctually closes at 5pm..waste of time going there to have check cashed and the rate the charge you is ridiculous almost Daylight robbery.Very rude European staff and not happy with the service at all.I WILL NOT BE USING THE MONEY SHOP AGAIN!
(Translated by Google) Very nice to communicate with, lots of services for expats. Thank you very much .(Original)Labai malonu bendrauti , daug paslaugų emigrantams . Labai ačiū .
I used there service a couple years ago and i allso found them rude and abrupt. I'm a local and wasn't made welcome.
VERY VERY RUDE STAFF, asking all the time weird and absolutely out of any logic questions before they cash some old check !
Wisbech Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Wisbech
Kings Lynn & Wisbech Electronics Cash Converters
Blatchford & Mills
The UK Loan Shop
Mortgage Options (Partnership Division) Limited
1. How to Contact H&T Pawnbrokers?Dial 01945 465273. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Does H&T Pawnbrokers Offer?H&T Pawnbrokers provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Register as an Agency or a Lender?H&T Pawnbrokers is a Pawn shop open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. What's the Location of H&T Pawnbrokers?13 Market Pl, Wisbech PE13 1DT, United Kingdom can be the location of H&T Pawnbrokers.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at H&T Pawnbrokers?You can follow on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.