Payday Loans UKEnglandLeicesterH&T Pawnbrokers
H&T Pawnbrokers 69 Market Place, Leicester LE1 5EL
69 Market Pl, Leicester LE1 5EL, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Use My Location
- High End Pawn
- Western Union
- Cheque Cashing
- Pawn Loans
- We Buy Gold
- Travel Money
H&T Pawnbrokers Reviews
Used H&T a while ago to pawn an engagement ring.The lady who served me was polite and professional in approach. After it passed their checks, I was offered a very fair price which was paid out to me on the spot. (Make sure you provide good photo ID such as a passport and current driving licence if you want to use pawnbrokig or cash purchase options)What could be to some a little embarrassing was in actual fact a pleasant experience. I'm not suggesting H&T pay what people think jewellery is worth but as far as pawnbrokers go, their valuation was very fair.Woud recommend on the basis of this transaction.
Leicester Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Leicester
Everyday Loans Leicester North
Everyday Loans Leicester South
1. How to Contact H&T Pawnbrokers?Please Call 0116 262 4566. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Does H&T Pawnbrokers Offer?H&T Pawnbrokers provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Register as an Agency or a Lender?H&T Pawnbrokers is a Pawn shop that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. What's the Location of H&T Pawnbrokers?69 Market Pl, Leicester LE1 5EL, United Kingdom could be the location of H&T Pawnbrokers.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at H&T Pawnbrokers?You can follow on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.