H&T Pawnbrokers 76 Regent Street, Great Shelford CB2 1DP
76 Regent St, Cambridge CB2 1DP, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
H&T Pawnbrokers Reviews
Awesome customer service. The employee, Mariama, is super nice and takes time to support the client with a huge smile... Highly recommended 🙂
Very good customer service by Angie in Cambridge today, I will visit again
Great service, welcoming and beautiful smile 👍
Anita , mariama amazing service and excellent on job.
Excellent customer service by the team. A pleasure to deal with. Thank you so much!
It's first time to visit here to transfer money international The worker Angle was so kind to let me know the process of it I will visit again in the case of transfering it
Great service as always, especially from Mariama!
Had a couple of items of unwanted jewellery to sell, pleased to say I received an excellent (non “scrap”) price. An honest, friendly, professional service - would happily recommend.
Great Shelford Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Great Shelford
1. How to Contact H&T Pawnbrokers?You Can Call 01223 314953. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Services Does H&T Pawnbrokers Offer?H&T Pawnbrokers provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Perform as an Agency or a Lender?H&T Pawnbrokers is a Pawn shop open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. Where Can I Find out H&T Pawnbrokers?76 Regent St, Cambridge CB2 1DP, United Kingdom may be the location of H&T Pawnbrokers.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at H&T Pawnbrokers?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't fulfil the agreement.