H&T Pawnbrokers 544 High Road, Brent HA0 2AA
544 High Rd, Wembley HA0 2AA, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
H&T Pawnbrokers Reviews
We came to H&T Wembley today and the lady who attended to me was named Durmi. She kindly offered me more cash than I accepted. Not my 1st visit to this branch of H&T. I very much recommend this place for all your lone needs and a great selection of gold, silver and diamond jewellery.Thanks a lot Durmi ;)
Parul thank you very much for your amazing service. You are a start
Good afternoon,Thank you for leaving us a lovely review!Many thanks,H&T Team
On Monday 20/09/21 I had been at your shop at WembleyI did get a very friendly approachExcellent customer serviceMay I mention Young Lady namedDhulakscheI do recommended this shopAlfredo Santos a simple Man in a crazyWorld.
Very friendly and helpful service. In addition to this, the gentleman gave me a very good price on the jewellery that I wanted to sell. Will definitely come back in future.
Brent Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact H&T Pawnbrokers?Please Call 020 8795 5811. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Does H&T Pawnbrokers Offer?H&T Pawnbrokers provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Register as an Agency or a Lender?H&T Pawnbrokers is a Pawn shop open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does H&T Pawnbrokers Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. What's the Location of H&T Pawnbrokers?544 High Rd, Wembley HA0 2AA, United Kingdom is the address of H&T Pawnbrokers.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at H&T Pawnbrokers?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.