JN Bank UK 410 Brixton Road, Lambeth SW9 7AW
410 Brixton Rd, London SW9 7AW, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
JN Bank UK Reviews
Absolutely disgraceful Customer Service and I use the term Customer Services very loosely. I could not log on to my account because when I try to log on it asks me security questions which I had never even picked as my security. I have called JN Bank on many occasions regarding this. However yesterday their Customer Services surpassed themselves. Three of their Customer Services agents actually cut me off when they could not be bothered to dive the issue. One of them said she would send me a new link but not to access it as she would call me back in 10 minutes. Eventually after calling them for over 2 hours a Customer Service agent went away whilst I was on the call to find out why I could not do what I wanted to do and she solved it. It was because the account I have was a holiday a:c therefore I could not do transfer online. I really do not like putting down my own people in this way especially being British born but it was frustrating & disgraceful. I am actually booking an appointment to close this account and will take my money elsewhere as when I relocate to Jamaica I do not want to deal with this shabby behaviour towards customers. I have now opened a bank a/c with one of the other Jamaican Banks here in London and what a difference. JN Bank you should be ashamed of your selves.
I wanted to settle my loan but JN bank don’t like doing this at the end of the month coz they want to make another months interest out of you. Advisor states it has to be 2 days because they work out what you owe. Obviously they don’t use computers and use chalk and slate to work these out - probably on a abacus!
Very friendly customer service! They do their best to help no matter what problem. Would recommend them to everybody. Keep up the good work!
One off the worse Bank to deal with, you send them online messages they don't respond, then again you don't expect better. And they steel your money, if you setup an account and don't put a million dollars in it they close your account and take the money, saying it's maintenance fee, my question is how is it you get your money taken away? for example you only have 200$ in your account and you have 2 million dollars doesn't the account with the higher amount still need to be maintenaned? They also close your account after 6 months if inactive without notification. When you initially open an account with them there's no terms and conditions outlined. I'll be looking to recover all the money taken from my account over the years.
On your website your opening time on Saturday is 10am to 13:00 yet this branch is closed on Saturdays....come on get atleast your opening times right.
I have been trying to consolidate my debt for some time now with no luck…… up until 2 days ago. I applied l, sent requested documents over and in less than 24 hours the funds were in my bank! From signing the documents to receiving payment was no more than 5 minutes. So far my experience has been a pleasant 1 thank you for making it easy.
Had a very bad experience with what I can only describe as an obnoxious and arrogant JN manager. She is supposed to be a senior manager. Spoke to me like she's doing me a favour by allowing me to access the banking services. I think that's what she has gleaned from her senior colleagues and unfortunately what her agents will show to customers.
Poor customer service. So many emails and requests for information and needing to book an appointment weeks in advance just to get a few basics answers answered.Jamaicans are blame for continuing to use that useless bank and keeping it afloat.No challenger banks, bad customer service, stupid loyalty is keeping this bank alive.
They do not represent their elderly customers in any shape or form. If you have banking business re your account in JA do not waste your time making a visit.
Best bank I have ever seen, customer service very helpful, easy communication!!
Lambeth Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact JN Bank UK?Please Call . You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can JN Bank UK Offer?JN Bank UK provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does JN Bank UK Register as an Agency or a Lender?JN Bank UK is a Bank that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does JN Bank UK Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. What's the Address of JN Bank UK?410 Brixton Rd, London SW9 7AW, United Kingdom can be the address of JN Bank UK.
4. How to Get a Loan at JN Bank UK?You can follow on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.