Just Mortgage Brokers 30-32 Princes Street, Ipswich IP1 1RJ
0800 977 7840
Unit 2/3, Friars Courtyard, 30-32 Princes St, Ipswich IP1 1RJ, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Shopping Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Bridging Loans
- Business Mortgages
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Cis Mortgages
- Company Directors Mortgages
- Construction Industry Scheme Mortgages
- Contract Mortgages
- Contractors Mortgages
- Equity Loan
- Equity Release Mortgages
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Flexible Mortgage
- Foreign National Mortgages
- Foster Carer Mortgage
- Hmo Mortgages
- Holiday Let Mortgages
Just Mortgage Brokers Reviews
We started a mortgage process with just mortgages in June 2020, the first 2-3 weeks were good, got a mortgage in principle, and was told that it's as good as done, so started the whole solicitors etc to then be told oh no sorry its not been accepted. This wasn't told to us by the mortgage adviser this was only found out because we ourselves contacted the mortgage company. From this point they were awful!! The mortgage adviser started off like we were her most important clients but that soon went when she had to put more effort in. Her customer service was shocking, emails/calls all went un answered and when you are first time buyers that is not what you want.Our credit scores were both in good and excellent on a credit report yet we were told we would need to look at adverse credit lenders. 3 failed mortgage in principle later and 5 months down the line we decided to get ride of just mortgages and it was the best decision we made, we went with a different company and in 3 months we have got a mortgage with a high Street bank and moved into our new home no thanks to Just mortgages. We were owed £199 from them which we got back after nearly 2 month of trying to get the mortgage adviser to answer her phone or emails. Her attitude towards the end was almost like we were a hassle for trying to get things done.Maybe us not getting a mortgage through Just mortgages could be down to the board of lenders they use or covid pandemic however we didn't have the same issues with the other company.I would would highly recommend using a diffrent mortgage broker as our main issue was the total lake of cluster service from adviser level to managemt level
Great experience from start to finish. Yasmin, my broker, is always on hand to help, along with the great support of the broker support team. The whole team are always so helpful and knowledgable! Now on my 3rd mortgage with them and wouldn’t use anyone else. Would recommend these guys to everyone. Thanks JMB
This review is for Kristy Patel who works for Just mortgages in Romford. We arranged a meeting with her. within a week she gave us AIP, and within a month she sort out our mortgage. She was more concerned and diligent then us. She chased my own solicitors, the estate agent and she was always there to help us.
Great service from Daniel Hodgson who kept me updated and pushed through our mortgage within weeks. He was very professional and helped chase with various parties until completion. Thanks again.
The service received was excellent. Vishal Sood was very supportive all through the mortgage process and kept me updated on every stage.
Just Mortgage Brokers sorted out my mortgage very quickly when all the self applications online were not offering me anything like what Just did. My broker Lester was great throughout the whole process, brought my mortgage payments down and was great to deal with.
Nothing SpecialI trusted just brokers but i felt like they didn't do much to help me or understand my situation they applied for a mortgage 2 times for me both declined. Yasmin who i dealt was nice enough but i don't think was really bothered if i got the mortgage, they took my money once and they did that i don't think they cared, as i told them numerous times not to apply if they felt it would not be accepted, Yasmin said she was sure it won't be a problem and applied yet it was rejected, then when that happen she slammed the door in my face by saying the can't help me. Just Brokers in my view ain't anything special they just take a chance and hope to get an approval so they can get paid with the high fees. I wish i could say something positive but i feel i was hoodwinked by their kind telephone and email manner.
I am so thankful to Ibrahim Ogurlu for helping all the way and getting us the mortgage, I can not be thankful enough as Ibrahim did a fantastic job from start till end, got me approval within 1 week and helped in getting the mortgage complete within 3 weeks. Awesome job, humble and kind personality, thanks again Ibrahim, you are the best at what you do, will get in touch with you soon for my new mortgage soon.
Be aware of this company!!!!. They actually make you loose property by selection of their Lenders. Very unprofessional and poor advice. I dealt with Yasmin Scott. I lost properties with them.
Great professional company very helpful. Daniel Hodgson helped me from start to finish and made the complete process of getting my mortgage easy.
Ipswich Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Just Mortgage Brokers?You Can Call 0800 977 7840. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Just Mortgage Brokers Offer?Just Mortgage Brokers provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Just Mortgage Brokers Register as an Agency or a Lender?Just Mortgage Brokers is a Mortgage broker open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
2. What's the Address of Just Mortgage Brokers?Unit 2/3, Friars Courtyard, 30-32 Princes St, Ipswich IP1 1RJ, United Kingdom could be the address of Just Mortgage Brokers.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Just Mortgage Brokers?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.
7. Does Just Mortgage Brokers Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online