Keeley Anns Ltd 299 Kitts Green Road, Birmingham B33 0EH
299 Kitt's Green Rd, Birmingham B33 0EH, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Keeley Anns Ltd Reviews
The staff are so rude at the lea village shop. Phone for the euro rate and all you get is tutting as if your an inconvenience. Tell you to look online yet the rates aren't displayed online. They really need to up there customer service skills
Buying from these people is supporting thieves they sell goods that have been stolen from people's homes. This comment is based on first hand experience, really disappointed in this company, avoid at all costs!
Always buy my currency here. The staff are professional and friendly and offer great rates of exchange. Very convenient. Thank you. I highly recommend them for holiday currency thank you. Saves me going into Birmingham City Centre.
Mar iv known these ppl for years and they are one of a kind iv brought loads from here u need to grow up ste and team keep up the good work
Birmingham Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Birmingham
Health Credit Union
Loans at Home Chelmsley Wood
Debt Relief Solutions
1. How to Contact Keeley Anns Ltd?You Can Call 0121 786 1752. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Does Keeley Anns Ltd Offer?Keeley Anns Ltd provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Keeley Anns Ltd Work as an Agency or a Lender?Keeley Anns Ltd is a Pawn shop open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Keeley Anns Ltd Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. What's the Location of Keeley Anns Ltd?299 Kitt's Green Rd, Birmingham B33 0EH, United Kingdom could be the address of Keeley Anns Ltd.
4. How to Get a Loan at Keeley Anns Ltd?You can check out on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't fulfil the agreement.