Koyo Ingestre Place, Westminster W1F 0JL
Find Loan Stores Near Me
To be approved was a bonus. The whole process from application to money in the bank was super quick. Communication from start to finish was also great. Kept me informed at each step. Interest rates are a lot better than many other loans and credit cards. Would recommend. Thank you Kota.
Very easy to apply, you only need basic information to proceed. Processing time for approval is less than 24 hours and transactions are just seconds away! So grateful to Koyo. Highly recommended!
Easy to apply. APR was reasonable & been able to consolidate existing debts with the money. Loan approved and paid in 1 full working day
Koyo is the best! Really does what it sees! Really help me in time of need! Apply by friday afternoon, by monday got a call from koyo asking few questions. Before 5:30 pm received an email that i’ve been approved. Within that day received the money on my bank account. Highly recommended “kOYO”. Thank you ! Now i can breathe and more manageable my finances after consolidating my debt. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I applied this morning and the funds were in my account the same day. Excellent service and rates. Would highly recommend
What can I say…but amazing !..no hassle, no fuss, no nothing.. simple, easy and from application to funds being available and accessible - 4 days! Thanks a bunch Koyo! … highly recommended!‘a breathe of fresh air!’
Very quick application and respond in 24 hours. I got my loan on the following day. I will definitely recommend Koyo! Thank you very much 😊
In 3 hours after approval I've had the money into account, good rates when compared with other offers, absolutely brilliant company until now.
I've been trying to obtain a loan for over a year. I don't have super bad credit, I just never really ever built it up. The only loans I was over offered were ones with a ridiculous APR.I trid searching again today, using a comparison website, and Koyo came up as an option with the best APR rate that I have ever had offered to me. I applied straight away and I was told that it would take 1 day to assess.I realised the following day that I had left out some crucial information on my application. I emailed Koya and had a reply straight away letting me know that they had updated my info on my behalf.I then, later in the day, called the company as I had some other queries and I got through to a very well spoken lady named Shannon each time. She was alway polite and always helped me out by answering my questions and giving me the infomation I wanted. We had a laugh on the phone and her customer service skills were amazing.I was itching to get an answer and later that day, as the compnay was on my mind, I choose to check out Koyo in more detail. I went on Google Reviews to see complaint after complaint about the company being a fraud. I panicked.Then I noticed that people were complaining about being refulse a £1,000 loan and were being asked to pay upfront fees. As I read on Koyo's repy, and as I noticed when appying, the min loan amount Koyo offer is £1,500, so the complaints didn't really make sense. I then looked into it some more and discovered that another criminal company had been using their name to scam people.I few hours later I got an email telling me that my loan had been approved. I signed the forms and had the money in my bank within 2 hours. I was never asked for a upfront payment, my bank details or any other sensitive infomation.I'm so happy right now, as I'm finanly able to get rid of all the debt that was hurting me finacially.Please don't be put off my the negative reviews. It's a pity that such a good company is being punished by the actions of criminals who have nothing to do with them.I hope this helps others who may have been initially put off by reviews.Alex Daniel
They were so efficient and particularly helpful. You could actually speak with them and discuss your finances etc. brilliant. Will definitely be using them again in the future.
Westminster Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Westminster
1. How to Contact Koyo?Please Call 020 3966 4897. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Koyo Offer?Koyo provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Koyo Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Koyo is a Financial institution which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Koyo Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out Koyo?Ingestre Court, Huckletree Soho, Ingestre Pl, London W1F 0JL, United Kingdom could be the location of Koyo.
4. How to Get a Loan at Koyo?You can apply on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.