Lending Works 55 Old Broad Street, London EC2M 1RX
55 Old Broad St, London EC2M 1RX, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Lending Works Reviews
Don't use unless you have no other option. When trying to settle the loan early they charge you even more and the APR isn't great. Some other loan companies will give you money off when you settle early so use them.
DO NOT INVEST WITH LENDING WORKS.I invested a year ago, I've had no interest from them for 12 months, they took money from my account to pay their salaries, they would not let me withdraw. Now that they have finally allowed me to withdraw, they want to charge me a 10.5% fee to cover 'interest shortfall'Do not give them your money...You have been warned!!!
These guys are great.... they seem like a fairly close knit team as I’ve always spoke to the same person (Alex) and she has been awesome. Due to the whole Covid thing, I missed a couple of payments but these guys were professional and empathetic and I’ve now paid off in full. Compared with how some other financial institutions deal with things, Lending Works are a world apart. On the other side of things, if you are an investor looking to eek some profit in these times of small returns, I would definitely point you this way. Would definitely recommend 👌
I haven't invested in Lending Works yet (awaiting a chunky inheritance due next month!), but from my extensive research of Peer to Peer platforms, this is the one who I'm most impressed with; both in terms of the security of investors' funds, the interest rates on their ISAs and online customer service. On every review site, Blair Cooper ( great name!) goes to great lengths to explain why most of the negative reviews are unfair ( see the ridiculous complaints by 'Alexander' and 'Amare' here as examples of how unreasonable people can be, yet the latter was still given a very generous £10 credit); or to explain and make amends when genuine errors have occurred. Anyway, keep up the good lending works!
very poor experience compared to other P2P sites like Ratesetter They misrepresent the time it takes for funds to be lent out . They tell you 7-14 days but I'm still waiting 39 days later, total joke , you have zero visibility.
Absolute time wasters. Also I think they are a tiny outfit, so be careful with your data. I wish id never sent them mine.
Fantastic company very helpful and understanding. Thank you for your help Lending works 👌
I think it is fair to say when peer 2 peer doesn't provide the savings as expected, but I think it is also fair to say when it does work well and for me it does. I have been saving money with Lendingworks from 2015 and I have never had any defaults impacted my interests and returns. From what I know, they have a shield that is taking care of defaults. All interests are fully paid and at the announced rate, withdraw doesn't take month but couple of days. So after almost 5 years, I am really happy about my choice with Lendingworks, I may have been lucky but all the basics investment principles where there for trust: shield protection, loans are divided between hundreds of lenders so you will never be dependent of one big default, Lendingworks is part of p2pfa, was the first one to have ISA licence by FCA, so all the lights were green. It is always key to read all information before investing and when you have FCA giving licence that means this company is respecting the rules. So from a LENDER prospective , i will definitely advice to save money with Lendingworks.
Horrible company. do NOT lend to them. When its time to withdraw you will not get your money back in the timeframe they specify. Im still waiting for my funds and its been 4 days already.
A straight forward and reliable P2P lender that makes the return I expect, with minimum fuss. I'd recommend it.
London Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in London
Basset & Gold
Lighthouse Group Financial Solutions
1. How to Contact Lending Works?Dial 020 7096 8512. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Does Lending Works Offer?Lending Works provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Lending Works Work as an Agency or a Lender?Lending Works is a Financial institution open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Lending Works Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out Lending Works?55 Old Broad St, London EC2M 1RX, United Kingdom is the address of Lending Works.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Lending Works?You can apply on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.