London Capital Credit Union 129 St. John's Way, Islington N19 3RQ
020 7561 1786
Jeremy Hopgood Rooms, Caxton House, 129 St John's Way, London N19 3RQ, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Loans Savings Accounts
London Capital Credit Union Reviews
Have always found the staff very friendly & helpful. It's a great way to take out an affordable loan whilst still saving at the same time. Highly recommend
Some members of staff need to be trained on how to speak to people better,.Overall service is helpful, payout takes a little long but everything is fairly simple and easy. Have saved abit of money and will continue to use them👍🏽
I highly recommend this coy to everyone who is ready to save for the future. They have been so nice to me and the staff are excellent. They have never disappointed me since i joined them last year. I have never regretted joining and they have brought happiness to my life without stress. They answer whenever I need some cash and i have never being turned down. I love then and I will continue to invest and save with them.
great for people trying to save or borrow on low incomes. On line facility is very convenient and transparent - deposits and withdrawals always reliably registered. Loan rates compare very well with more predatory for -profit lenders.
When you are a shareholder you are supposed to get your dividends at the end of each financial year because dividends is a business liability just like paying your bills (I know this because I have done double entry bookkeeping). But London capital has decided to ignore this basic bookeeping rule and not pay there shareholder's any dividends for the past 2 years and to reinvest the profits back into themselves. They seem to forget that without the shareholders money they wouldn't have any profits to reinvest.My advice is simple keep your money in your bank because at least you will get some interest on your money.
Some, NOT ALL , staff lack basic customer care training and this shows in their inept management of any concerns raised. There are many more not for profit organisations that do not operate like this. AVOID ! Complaints procedure is an absolute joke with the person dealing with complaints blinded by his own arrogance and complete failure to be objective and absorb facts correctly. Not all CUs are like this thank goodness
I've saved with london capital for over ten years, they helped me out through the tough times, and i've never had a problem with them. They are not a bank but my saving with them keeps my Christmases fun!
This credit union is run to the best of their ability. Primarily the staff are friendly, understanding and professional for a service run by volunteers. They provide a vital service for those of us on low incomes and should be appreciated more, if you don't like it, volunteer and change it for the better if you can.
Very, very poor experience. Unfortunately this organisation is extremely badly run, clearly by volunteers. I feel that it may be better stashing any spare cash in a cupboard. I struggled to get to my savings when I desperately needed it! They are definitely not going to help reduce high interest door stop lending if my experience is anything to go by. Quite the opposite.Very disappointed as the idea is preferable to high street banking for me.
I have been a member of London Capital for ten years and seen it go from strength to strength in that time. Applying for a loan is easy and they send you a text message as soon as it has been approved.
Islington Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Islington
1. How Can I Get In Touch With London Capital Credit Union?You Can Call 020 7561 1786. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Does London Capital Credit Union Offer?London Capital Credit Union provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does London Capital Credit Union Register as an Agency or a Lender?London Capital Credit Union is a Credit union open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for you to compare.
2. What's the Location of London Capital Credit Union?Jeremy Hopgood Rooms, Caxton House, 129 St John's Way, London N19 3RQ, United Kingdom is the address of London Capital Credit Union.
4. How to Get a Loan at London Capital Credit Union?You can apply on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't pay back the money.
7. Does London Capital Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online