London Community Credit Union 16 Vesey Path, Poplar E14 6BT
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- A Range Of Saving Accounts
London Community Credit Union Reviews
Excellent service from the staff at the Poplar office. Kam & Calum are always helpful.Very different to your high street banks. Loan application was handed in and before 4:00 on the same day funds available.Keep up the good work !!! Thank you for arranging my loan gents 5 star service.
The WoRsT kind of service by far, I've received from any other Bank for over 30 yers of banking in the UK and abroad. At London Stratford branch, the front staff are pure and simply abysmal, to say the least. Shame I can't score a big fat Zero.
The manager is aggressive and insulting. The lack of staff identification is suspicious. On the whole the lack of knowledge and procedures is hidden behind the passive aggression of the staff. Whilst standing in the cue they talk about people’s business at the top of their voices ( totally unnecessary). Since there are no passbooks there is no way of keeping track of your savings except online depending on what account you have. An old lady’s husband had died and she thought she had savings - these types of conversations should be handled discreetly. Whilst standing in the cue I witnessed how disrespectful they treat members of the public who they judge to be of no account. I have witnessed this one too many times which is why I write this review.
Hi Jessi, thank you for leaving your feedback and we're sorry to hear you have had a bad experience while visiting our branch. This has been noted and passed on to the branch.
Absolute incompetence by some staff and very good service by others. Re-Opened an account was told it will be activated in 7 to 10 days and I will get all the details in that time.. This did not happen so I closed the account and went elsewhere. Then 2 weeks later I receive a credit/debit card and a letter dated nearly 5 weeks earlier??? These guys need to have a check on what the right hand is doing, because the left hand doesn't sadly
Always a Great service and staff are happy & polite.
Great staff. Great service. Many different accounts. Current. Savers. Loans.
Always had good service and when I needed an urgent loan it was sorted out in a couple of hours so respect to them
Been trying to ring them to find out about my application for a loan and no one answers the phones just gave up in the end and hung up was waiting for 30 mins. Bad service. If I could give a zero I would robing scammy mugs.
Never pick the phone up on hold well over an hour, very poor customer service, rude better off with a different bank waste of time👍
Poplar Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact London Community Credit Union?You Can Call 020 7729 9218. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Does London Community Credit Union Offer?London Community Credit Union provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does London Community Credit Union Register as an Agency or a Lender?London Community Credit Union is a Credit union that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does London Community Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. What's the Address of London Community Credit Union?16 Vesey Path, London E14 6BT, United Kingdom may be the location of London Community Credit Union.
4. How to Get a Loan at London Community Credit Union?You can follow on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.