London Mutual Credit Union 4 Heaton Road, Camberwell SE15 3TH
4 Heaton Rd, London SE15 3TH, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
London Mutual Credit Union Reviews
I was just on the phone and she disconnected the call, l will be withdrawing from the service and membership!!!!! Very bad customer service!
I am a new member and applied for a, £500 loan. Which I was told would be in my account within one working day.it wasn't, it came 4 days late I signed the agreement on the 7th and the funds hit my account after 9am the morning of the 12th. This caused my car insurance direct debit to go unpaid and I incurred charges from my bank, RAC car insurers and their finance company or what ever. To add insult to injury LMCU have since already taken 2 payment from my account totalling £190 within 28 days yet they said it would be monthly repayments. To get the loan they suggested I pay my bennifits into my LMCU account and ask to get paid fortnightly to speed up the loan process, I did this thinking the monthly repayments would also be split over 2 monthly payments ?BUT NO SUCH LUCK !!! Also couldn't believe they would take back first payment the same month as I got the loan and it seems after 2 payments the balance still remains at £500 owed. NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL THEY ARE PUSHING POOR PEOPLE INTO DEEPER SUFFERATION AND WHEN YOU CALL AND QUESTION IT THEY JUST HANG UP THE PHONE ON YOU. DISGRACEFUL CUSTOMER SERVICE
Absolute joke rang up and was on hold for 20 minutes still no answer
Fuming card been stopped bank apps blocked and there is no phone number to call after 1pm sat and can't phone SundayDisgraceWhat if all my money is gone or someone has cloned me and I can't call Coz u don't operate phone lines weekendMe n my hubby taking out business elsewhereThat 7 accounts and 2 saving accounts we ain't touched in 10 yearsDisgusted
Just wasting my time . I did wait for almost 10 days and say we regret you are not qualified this time . They told me send this documents, that documents at the end they say sorry . It’s absolutely ridiculous I will not take it in near future from here .
I'm with the company now through my employer. I have a savings option which isn't competitive at all but wanted a lending option for the future that was reasonable. These guys really aren't. You can get personal loans in 5 mins at a fraction the APR these guys charge, also a lot less hassle.Anyway, I know this because I applied for a loan 4 weeks ago. Submitted all the documents and have heard nothing back. Avoid.
*Multiple and consistent experience of average hold time 90 minutes only to be told they don't do any transactions on the phone.* Multiple & consistent experience of online banking system failures as well as inability of them to understand or answer simple queries, often the tactic is the divert, evade or outright refuse to deal with requests.* They don't email PDF statements and it takes on average a week to receive in the post.* Regularly use discretion to blanket apply fees despite good custom & obvious circumstantial one off issues being causation.Are they not a credit union "for its members?" Seems they operate like a bank but in lack of the same level of service.* Overall time wasters, understaffed, unable to sustain the amount of customers to maintain normal banking roles eg process transactions, issue statements and answer queries. Using the pandemic as an excuse for lack of management. We are almost ten months in now - there has been time to strategise!
After making a transfer online yesterday it hasn't arrived and then I make another payment and that still hasn't arrived over 15 hours ago and I'm calling no answer and no dought they won't talk to me coz I forgot my security pass code...over all what a joke and 15 days for a cheque to clear what a madness
Been left in a queue for my call to be taken for 80 minutes now and I have still not been answered , not happy with the service at all
Love this place. Staff are good and the service they provide the community you would never get from a high street bank.
Camberwell Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Camberwell
G’B Fast Loans
1. How to Contact London Mutual Credit Union?Dial 020 3773 1751. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Does London Mutual Credit Union Offer?London Mutual Credit Union provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does London Mutual Credit Union Work as an Agency or a Lender?London Mutual Credit Union is a Credit union that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does London Mutual Credit Union Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. Where Can I Find out London Mutual Credit Union?4 Heaton Rd, London SE15 3TH, United Kingdom is the location of London Mutual Credit Union.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at London Mutual Credit Union?You can follow on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.