Milton & Stirling 70 Hutcheson Street, Glasgow G1 1SH
0800 368 6348
Second Floor, 70 Hutcheson St, Glasgow G1 1SH, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Milton & Stirling Reviews
It took me a long time to decide whether or not this was the right thing to do. I spoke with Paul who was able to point me in the right direction, he gave me the reassurance I was looking for, he was in regular contact with me and made the process stress free from start to finish. Highly recommend this Company.
Pamela and Declan I can’t fault them at all they made me feel relaxed listened to what I wanted, got me sorted will recommended to who ever listens to me, thank you both again
Had years of trouble with scott and co, got in touch with solutions scotland via facebook and was extremely happy I did. Kevin had then phoned me , usually these type of calls last 10 minutes, he spent close to an hour on the phone with me, walking me through the processes and really educated me and dispelled all the worries I had. I was in crisis mode, as you can imagine when you feel everything is just about to fall apart, he really gave me the courage to deal with it head on, oppose to running away from it like i've natrually always done. I don't think if it was not for him, I would never have started trying to resolve my debts. Would recommend anyone having debt issues , if you want to start feeling better and have a weight lifted of your shoulder, ask for Kevin , can't thank you enough for your support mate.
I spoke to solution scotland and found they where very helpful they took me through things step by step which made it easy for myself as i didnt have a clue what to do so thanks again david and john from solution scotland keep up the good work
I've just had a great weight lifted from my shoulders.a massive thank you to solutions scotland.the service is outstanding. I can't thank the staff enough for their patience andKindness.life looks a whole lot better being free of debt.again I'm very greatful for this marvelous service.
Great service from milton&stirling helped me out massively to get my finances back on track would highly recommend anyone to use them staff were great and well experienced in what they do.Thanks guys 🙂
I keep getting calls from this company even though I've asked them to stop calling me, the last man who called was very rude and as good as told me they would not stop calling. He denied they had previously called me but I have screenshots from my call log proving they have. I have blocked them but they then call from a different number.
Absolutely brilliant service very fast and reliable Iam so happy with my out come and the way it was dealt with so quick and easy staff were amazing and very helpful made me feel at ease thank you
I must say the customer service is excellent. I dealt with John who was brilliant, he put me at ease as it’s quite daunting talking about your debts. He explained the process to me and kept me up to date at every stage. A week later it was all sorted and a very big weight lifted off my shoulders. I would highly recommend this company.
Lovely company! Dealt with John today and he is amazing! Helped me out with everything and now I'm all set. What a relief!! Wouldn't recommend anyone else!!
Glasgow Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Milton & Stirling?Dial 0800 368 6348. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Milton & Stirling Offer?Milton & Stirling provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Milton & Stirling Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Milton & Stirling is a Financial institution which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for your reference.
2. Where Can I Find out Milton & Stirling?Second Floor, 70 Hutcheson St, Glasgow G1 1SH, United Kingdom can be the address of Milton & Stirling.
4. How to Get a Loan at Milton & Stirling?You can check out on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't pay back the money.
7. Does Milton & Stirling Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online