Neath Port Talbot Credit Union 44a Windsor Road, Tonna SA11 1LZ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Bridging Finance
- Contents Insurance
- Development Finance
- First Time Buyers
- Home Insurance
- Mortgage Advice
- Mortgage Lending
- Mortgage Loan
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
- Secured Loan
- Secured Loans
- Short Term Lending
- Short Term Loan
Neath Port Talbot Credit Union Reviews
I always thought this business was to help people at troubled times,???? I have a loan out with the credit union,owing£1000,i have £596 in savings.I rang for a Christmas loan application and was told they wont consider me for another loan until mine is paid off in full!! Merry Christmas to you all (not)oh i did miss a few payments during lockdown but all is well and for 5 yrs never missed s payment!!
Great service fast and great value
I'am not one for giving praises to any company, but Credit Union I find great, they are a lot better than banks. In one word, they care for there clients and do not put charges on you; Unless there is a reason and they let you know straight away. They do not say no to loans that you apply for as loans as you have the funds in to cover the deposit so to speak, and they never let you get into debt with the loan/s that you have with them, there is a great rap pore between staff a client/s.
We have 4 Yorkshire Terriers & being pensioners,Insurance for vet fees & treatment are crazy, once they reach 9 yrs old Plus we would have to take out an individual policy for each named pet & have annual injections.Instead we save with the credit union, so built up funds can be used by any of our 4 pets can have the use as required.We have no plans to borrow & are happy in the knowledge we are helping others in need in a small way
Brilliant way to save. Loan Interest rates are the lowest and the staff are just lush. So friendly.
Applied for a £500 Christmas loan and i was told they wanted to hold £500 of my savings so basically they was lending me my own money and charging me £96 for the pleasure of it. Ive had loans off them before and always paid in full but that is worse than loan shark
They are fab except when it comes to loans.. Be careful for family members and next kins with credit union related or on your account because of any owe money, it will effect your loan application. They should be telling they're customers about this as it's quite important. I have been waiting a month for my application to be agreed because my ex boyfriend who I put as next a kin on account owed money so my loan won't be looked at unless he pays. This really shouldn't affect me but it has.
Terrible DO NOT GO HERE IVE BEEN BUILLED AND AWAITING FOR THEM TO BE PROSECUTED
Lovely staff always ready to help you....and a tidy clean place...
Always 5 star service and fantastic staff very helpful
Tonna Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact Neath Port Talbot Credit Union?You Can Call 0333 006 3002. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can Neath Port Talbot Credit Union Offer?Neath Port Talbot Credit Union provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Neath Port Talbot Credit Union Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Neath Port Talbot Credit Union is a Credit union that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Neath Port Talbot Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. What's the Address of Neath Port Talbot Credit Union?44a Windsor Rd, Neath SA11 1LZ, United Kingdom can be the location of Neath Port Talbot Credit Union.
4. How to Get a Loan at Neath Port Talbot Credit Union?You can check out on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't fulfil the agreement.