New Wave Financial Services Christy Way, Basildon SS15 6TQ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Shopping Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- Buildings And Contents Insurance
- Buildings Insurance
- Business Loan Protection
- Business Protection Insurance
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Contents Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Equity Loan
- First Time Buyer Mortgages
- Help To Buy Mortgages
- Home Improvements
- Home Insurance
- Home Mover Mortgages
- Income Protection Plan
New Wave Financial Services Reviews
As a self employed person working with finance in the motortrade in the Northeast i undertstand the importance of experience when it comes to placing customers with the correct providers. Especially during a time when lenders are tightening their belts during tough times.After some failed attempts with two "run of the mill" local financial advisors I googled self employed mortgage providers, I read the reviews, put my details into the website and recieved a phone call from Darren to discuss my situiation the following day.With-in half an hour i had forwarded the same proofs i had forwarded to the other financial advisers and was told we were good to go. As a plus Darren also advised me that keeping my current property as a rental would be much more benefitial, something the other financial advisors had failed to pick up on.I am now two weeks away from moving into my new property and I am busy getting my current property ready for rental.Laura from the pre-underwriting team helped with every hurdle and was readily available with any questions or alterations that were needed.Experience pays and these guys have it in bucketloads. To top it off i received a follow up call from one of my previous financial advisors, it turns out i was passed with a company on their panel of lenders, this lender was not even considered by that company.A massive thank you to Darren, Laura and the rest of the team
Excellent service from start to finish - special thanks to Katie and Lewis!
Where do I start?........my landlord decided, that due to circumstances beyond his control, the house my wife and I hoped one day of purchasing, had to go up for sale.It caused upset, as we were happy, and settled.A few choice words, and the odd argument ensued.I Google searched, mortgages for self employed people,?A link asking 5/10less than intrusive questions were answered,!!!From then on every thing is a blur,!!! I really really recommend this company to anyone looking to purchase a property.I had been to the bank, a local mortgage broker, and twice gone home dejected, having spent 3 years saving......Louise, Charlotte (absent without permission) and Kim, fought till the end.And I got my house, my family got there home.....Do not hesitate to use this company,They are experts. XThank you.
Basildon Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact New Wave Financial Services?You Can Call 020 3794 5455. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Services Does New Wave Financial Services Offer?New Wave Financial Services provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does New Wave Financial Services Register as an Agency or a Lender?New Wave Financial Services is a Mortgage broker open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does New Wave Financial Services Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. What's the Address of New Wave Financial Services?1st Floor, Astra House, Basildon SS15 6TQ, United Kingdom can be the location of New Wave Financial Services.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at New Wave Financial Services?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.