Notts and Lincs Credit Union 69 Maid Marian Way, Nottingham NG1 6AJ
69 Maid Marian Way, Nottingham NG1 6AJ, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Business Loans
- Installment Loans
- Line Of Credit
- Payday Loans
- Signature Loans
- Title Loans
- 5 Years Loans
- Car Loans
- Christmas Loans
- Credit Union Loan
- Debt Consolidation
- Debt Consolidation Loans
- Debt Management
- Debt Relief
- Doorstep Lending
- Financial Services
- Home Improvements
- Loan Applications
- Management Plan
- Personal Loan Plus
Notts and Lincs Credit Union Reviews
NLCU review, Jason who i was dealing with was polite understanding and guided me through the application process, very professional and dealt with my case promptly, big thankyou and appreciation to Jason and NLCU. I'm now on track to being debt free and can cope a lot easier financially. i now have one consolidation loan to pay and not multiple debtors to deal with. working towards my end goal of getting a mortgage and owning my own home. i would highly recommend NLCU to anyone without hesitation .keep up the good work!
Many thanks for your feedback! Glad to hear you're back on top of your debts and working towards the future.
I’ve been with Notts and Lincs credit union for a few years now and the staff are very friendly and helpful at the Mansfield branch they try there best to help you they might not offer you the full loan amount or they could offer you a lower affordable loan
Many thanks for the feedback, Paula!
Needed money quite quick to pay vet bill really appreciate the help in such short notice
Thanks for the review, Susan!
Really nice and very helpful staff, would highly recommend to any body needing a loan with affordable repayments.
Thank you for the review, Karen!
Was struggling over Christmas and even though I have poor credit history I was offered and gave a loan that suited me within just a few short days.
Many thanks for the review, Jon!
Over the years I’ve had a couple of loans with credit union.which offer great interest rates and affordable repayments the staff at Mansfield are very polite and always a pleasure to go and see especially Marie. They helped me to consolidate my debts and improve my credit score.
Thanks so much for the feedback, Alissia!
have been great helping me out of difficult financial issues, rates are excellent I've had 3 or 4 loans now have cleared all my debts next will be a holiday but is the best place I've ever had a loan from
Many thanks for the feedback, John!
They are allways helpful even if you have bad credit I would 100% recommend the staff are friendly and approachable.
Many thanks for your review, Chris!
Fantastic service, very efficient and easy to use 😊
Thank you for the review, Yolande!
Staff here are extremely helpful and will be happy to help you with any problems you may have at any time. I know this from personal experience.
Thank you for the feedback, Paul!
Nottingham Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Nottingham
Everyday Loans Nottingham
Cash Shop Ltd
Lombard North Central Plc
1. How to Contact Notts and Lincs Credit Union?You Can Call 0330 004 0842. You can fill in contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Notts and Lincs Credit Union Offer?Notts and Lincs Credit Union provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Notts and Lincs Credit Union Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Notts and Lincs Credit Union is a Loan agency which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Notts and Lincs Credit Union Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. Where Can I Find out Notts and Lincs Credit Union?69 Maid Marian Way, Nottingham NG1 6AJ, United Kingdom may be the address of Notts and Lincs Credit Union.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at Notts and Lincs Credit Union?You can follow on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.