Online Mortgage Advisor Bradgate Park View, Swarkestone DE73 5UH
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Debt Management Counseling
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Shopping Assistance
- Mortgage Rate Shopping Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Adverse Credit Mortgages
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- Bridging Finance
- Bridging Loans
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Buy To Let Lending
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Buy To Let Remortgages
- Company Director Mortgages
- Construction Industry Scheme Mortgages
- Equity Loan
- Expats Mortgages
- Guarantor Mortgages
- High Net Worth Mortgages
Online Mortgage Advisor Reviews
From the start to now looking for a new home, the process has been seamless, and professional!My OMA expert Lisa has been friendly, and responsive to what I'm looking for, but also really helpful with things I don't understand and explaining in a simple manner. Really impressed with the service!
Lisa was fantastic, needed some clarification and advice on remortgaging and she cleared everything up in 5 mins phone call. Was able to make a firm decision after that.
Answered all our questions and the process has been smooth and quick we had Dianne , Emma and Charlotte who were a massive help.
Online Mortgage Advisor took our initial application and passed it onto a very poor advisor at Cambs Money. I applied for a let to buy mortgage and was nearly made homeless through the companies poor direction and advice. I had our tenants sign up to a 2 year AST only to be told "afterwards" by Cambs Money that the mortgage company only accept up to 1 year. So no mortgage and having signed a contract with our new tenants we had to leave our home! Despite the promise that the credit search would be soft its left a huge footprint on my previously perfect credit score! The journey with Cambs Money and Online Mortgage Advisor has been a very stressful and costly one, totally unprofessional and no real remorse from them when I officially complained. Now taking this to the Financial Ombudsman.
I genuinley have never been bombarded so much by 1 company in such a short space of time. The amount of missed calls voicemails and emails I have received in 12 hours is absolutely disgusting. Like the majority of the world, I am at work during the day, and do not get chance to look at my phone, so what gives anyone the right to hound people via phone calls, emails, texts and voicemails. It's been so off putting I have gone elsewhere for what I need.
Great staff and good communication. Helped us understand the process and gone over and above to help in a difficult situation. Other companies couldn't even be bothered to go past the initial phone call but Darren, our adviser for OMA pulled out all the stops and secured us a mortgage. Thank you so much.
OMA have been amazing. I would thoroughly recommend them. Our personal broker has gone above and beyond in seeking the best deal for us and keeping us informed at every stage of the process.
Was put in contact with Samuel who has been fantastic throughout my mortgage application. Would recommend him and the service to anyone.
Went to my own mortgage company with over 50% equity in my house to borrow some funds to finish an extension and got turned down. Used OMA they found a broker who were able to arrange a good deal. Excellent service. Would recommend and use again.
Hi Neil, we love these kind of stories where we've been able to help so much. Thanks for the review too!
Contacted them over phone and then started getting unsolicited spam calls and texts from every where. Some automated calles saying calling from HMRC and i am invovled in a finance fraud, text messages asking me to provide personal information etc. etc. i had to block some numbers and calls form new numbers never stops. Avoid calling themBelow update after comments from OMAI just received another from a company who sells insurance products, i asked who gave my number and they confirmed they got the number from Online Mortgage Advisor. It is even more frustrating OMA doesnt admit their doings. I am going to complain if i get a call again
Hi Sri. We only send a welcome email and SMS to new customers to confirm their enquiry has been successful. Additionally, we never sell customer information to 3rd parties. Anything else has not come from us.
Swarkestone Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Swarkestone
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Online Mortgage Advisor?Dial 0808 189 2301. You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Services Does Online Mortgage Advisor Offer?Online Mortgage Advisor provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Online Mortgage Advisor Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Online Mortgage Advisor is a Mortgage broker open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Online Mortgage Advisor Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. Where Can I Find out Online Mortgage Advisor?Bezant House, Bradgate Park View, Chellaston, Derby DE73 5UH, United Kingdom is the location of Online Mortgage Advisor.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Online Mortgage Advisor?You can follow on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.