Pastdue Credit Solutions 5 North Avenue, Clydebank G81 2LA
Blair Court, 5 North Ave, Clydebank G81 2LA, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Pastdue Credit Solutions Reviews
i received an email regarding a debt for British GasI have today spent an hour on the telephone waiting on hold to discuss this with you. A gentleman named Joe 1967 spoke to me and asked for the postcode to which the bill relates? We are a company who rent around 50 properties, so I told him this and offered him the reference number so he could give me a postcode as this is the only way of me being able to locate the property. At which point he went to speak with his manager, he then told me that the property relates to “R”, again this doesn’t help, due to the number of the properties we hold.He then said there was nothing more he could do for me. I argued the fact that I am the Finance Administrator for the Company and its my job to ensure that all payments are made and that he was making my job impossible and all I want to do is ensure that payments are up to date.Why when the email was sent to my email address, and I have called to sort out the debt will he and the manager not assist in giving me a post code in order for me to settle the account? He then told me when/if I receive a letter to call you back, as if I have time to wait on hold for hours at a time!After waiting an hour on hold, this must be the most frustrating telephone call I have made and believe me, I have made a few in my time.
I received a letter from them claiming they were chasing an overdue VAT bill on behalf of HMRC for my business. I contacted HMRC directly and they confirmed there was nothing owing on my account. I can only assume they are fraudulent. Highly recommend contacting the claimed debtor directly before paying any money to this company.
i get text messages that claim i owe money to HMRC, i've logged into my account at HMRC and have zero outstanding. In addition it's also impossible to contact them without filling in lots of details which i am not comfortable sharing with a company i believe to be scammers. AVOID!
After months of agony and annoyance I was finally able to speak directly with Grant and after a discussion an amicable resolution was achieved so I find it only fair to update my review. If you preserver with this company you can actually work with them. There lack of office staff means calls go unanswered. Improve your customer service aspect of the business and it may become viable.
Received Text Messages & Emails from this company demanding money for British Gas, spoken to British Gas they say they don't use this company. Not that i owe any money to them, i'm more annoyed on how they have gotten my details.
seems like a scam. was sent a letter demanding payment for gas and electricity (from EOn Next) for an address that i never lived in. not sure where they got my postal address. I called them thinking it's a genuine mistake, they took over 40 minutes to answer the phone and then demanded to know my phone number as the agent could not access my records as he was "not trained" under data protection and had to arrange a "call back". I refused to provide my phone number. Seems like a complete scam. glad i read the reviews. Will report to Police.
I have spent over 2 hours on 17 calls using all the permutations available listening to their purile customer important nonsense.I advised them that my partner had passed away on 13 Dec 2021 received an email acknowledging my email and have been promised a call back. Still waiting, my partner nor I never had any account with the company they are acting for
Don't answer the phone after waiting for 45 minutes. Requested a call back via a message which had never happened. The fine has been paid but they still keep sending letters.
Complete scammers! Avoid them at all costs. Sse sent them after us and even after paying sse directly for a bill which wasn't even ours, this company tried to make us pay their wages of £400. This wasn't even related to the debt and they tried to bill us for their time haha what a joke right? Maybe i should tale them to court and cost them heavy legal fees and then they will learn a lesson!
Never get hold these people and last time I had chance they said they give call back 13th December 2021 but never did! If you not going to bother picking up the phone then you need to get act together yeah because this issue that you be left waiting 2 hours and nobody can be bothered Pick up phone It just laziness and I fed up this is not on!
Clydebank Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Clydebank
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Pastdue Credit Solutions?Please Call . You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Pastdue Credit Solutions Offer?Pastdue Credit Solutions provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Pastdue Credit Solutions Work as an Agency or a Lender?Pastdue Credit Solutions is a Financial institution which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for you to compare.
2. What's the Address of Pastdue Credit Solutions?Blair Court, 5 North Ave, Clydebank G81 2LA, United Kingdom can be the address of Pastdue Credit Solutions.
4. How to Get a Loan at Pastdue Credit Solutions?You can follow on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't pay back the money.
7. Does Pastdue Credit Solutions Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online