Peachy Loans 76 King Street, Manchester M2 4NH
76 King St, Manchester M2 4NH, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Business Loans
- Payday Loans
- Emergency Loans
- Same Day Loans
- Short Term Lending
- Short Term Loans
- Term Financing
Peachy Loans Reviews
Would give less if possible.An imposter used my details to request three loans on Christmas eve. Peachy tried to take out a payment of 100 from my account but my bank refunded it. I have just tried to buy a house and been turned down because I have terrible credit rating.I've never borrowed any money, never had store cards or credit cards now it feels like my life could be ruined because the pathetic company who pry on the needy and should be jumping to help me fix this mess the aided.Don't touch it with a barge pole.I'd never heard of them and now the scam/fraud I thought nothing of has stopped me buying a house.They have offered a reply in 8 weeks.
If you don't pay on agreed dates of course they will charge late payment fees. Good enough to lend you so fair to expect payment on time. Dont borrow if you cant pay back, not Rocket Science
Loan turned down and my account details past to third party subscription 14.99 coming out my account. I wanted to borrow money not have it taken from me.
Used them only because I needed a loan to rebuild my credit file Not recommended to be used even as payday loan,APR is absolutely crazy. Avoid.
Cant repay early unless in FULL. Only company i know to do this to maximise daily interest charges.
Great company, cheap rates fast payouts, they also offer credit increases if you pay your loan on time which is always handy if you ever need to use them again but require a slightly higher amount. They make there terms clear and simple. If I ever need another 1 in the future il be going back to peachy :).
Would give 0 if I could. Don’t know the difference between this company and scammers as they are the same. Someone took out a loan in my name and every piece of evidence I’ve given to them has been ignored or dismissed.
Have put that I owe them £1043 on my credit file and refuse to remove it because I've had two previous and very small loans with them (completely repaid) - not sure I understand why but just typical of this generally unpleasant company.
Never heard of this outfit until they started texting me with unsolicited and unwanted messages. They are very unco-operative in my request to stop this
Joke good for first loan always paid on time but won't lend to you again so found alternative don't waste ure time
Manchester Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Manchester
Citizens Debt Help
Credit counseling service
Skye Loan Finance Limited
Sprint Loans Limited
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Peachy Loans?You Can Call . You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Peachy Loans Offer?Peachy Loans provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Peachy Loans Register as an Agency or a Lender?Peachy Loans is a Loan agency that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Peachy Loans Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. What's the Address of Peachy Loans?76 King St, Manchester M2 4NH, United Kingdom can be the location of Peachy Loans.
4. How to Get a Loan at Peachy Loans?You can check out on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.