Police Mutual Queen Street, Lichfield WS13 6QS
Alexandra House, Queen St, Lichfield WS13 6QS, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Police Mutual Reviews
This scam of a company wanted to change my car insurance from £70 a month to £105 a month with no 12 years no claims, no new points. Went elsewhere and now it’s £62 a month
Avoid Police mutual at all costs!!!! I have had a terrible experience with this company and the fact they pride themselves on working with police officers is even more appaling given the service they offer. Please re think if considering giving them any buisness. My two savings plans I can't get out of due to the fact ill lose pretty much all of what I've put in despite the reasons for me canceling are major errors on this company's part. I have now taken this to the ombudsman and wouldn't want anyone to have the stress and upset I've endured with this shambles of a company. So words of advice GO ELSEWHERE!!!!!
I've been waiting for two months now for my savings to be transferred through, but they've kept on postponing the transfer. People are great on the phone but the actual financial part is beyond a joke.
Hi TheotherGuy, please contact our team by visiting www.policemutual.co.uk/contact-us/feedback/ and we’ll do our very best to resolve your complaint. Police Mutual
My 10 year plan returned 17% bonus payment. Which works out to be 1.7% per year. This is below the rate of inflation. So yes the plan has some advantages such as life cover but if you are after decent return on an investment I wouldn’t bother with PMAS 10 year plan.
Really poor standard of customer service. The rate of return is well below inflation.You have to phone up numerous times to have your money returned. Corrupt and disgraceful.
Hi Evi Ann, please contact our team by visiting www.policemutual.co.uk/contact-us/feedback/ and we’ll do our very best to resolve your complaint. Police Mutual
Really poor company. Avoid at all costs.
Hi John Solo, please contact our team by visiting www.policemutual.co.uk/contact-us/feedback/ and we’ll do our very best to resolve your complaint. Police Mutual
Lichfield Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Lichfield
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Police Mutual?You Can Call 01543 441630. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Police Mutual Offer?Police Mutual provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Police Mutual Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Police Mutual is a Financial institution which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
2. What's the Address of Police Mutual?Alexandra House, Queen St, Lichfield WS13 6QS, United Kingdom could be the address of Police Mutual.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Police Mutual?You can apply on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.
7. Does Police Mutual Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online