RPS Mortgages 10 Jersey Road, Stony Stratford MK12 5BJ
10 Jersey Rd, Wolverton, Milton Keynes MK12 5BJ, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Health Insurance
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Rate Shopping Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Serious Illness Cover Plans
- Term Life Insurance
- Adverse Credit Mortgages
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- Bridging Loans
- Buildings Contents Cover
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Covid 19 Insurance
- Critical Illness
- Help To Buy Mortgage
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Mortgage Advice
- Mortgage Advisers
RPS Mortgages Reviews
RPS were great during our house move, really responsive and always willing to help. Communication was 5* on its own, let alone the rest of the service. Our advisor really felt genuinely interested in us as people which was great during a process that can be so stressful. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone needing a mortgage, particularly if your circumstances are a little unusual.
Thanks George, it was a pleasure working with you.All the best in your new home.Rob
Rob has done an amazing job in securing our mortgage and answering to all our questions. He was always prepared to help even with the smallest detail. Super quick in responding and very knowledgable. I highly recommend RPS if you are looking to buy a new house or re-mortgage.
That's very kind Kostas, it's been a pleasure working with you.Thank you
5* Service. We were offered several variations of Mortgages with the pros and cons clearly explained. Our purchase has now completed and the process was very smooth thanks to RPS Mortgages. Our advisor even responded to an email on a bank holiday!There is no doubt that we will use this company for all future purchases. I have also recommended to several friends.
Many thanks Luke, it was a pleasure working with you.
Rob was excellent the whole way through. I was so worried we were not able to get a mortgage due to my bad credit history but Rob constantly reassured me & said that he will get us one. A couple of days later, we had a mortgage. We are so excited and still now, Rob is at the end of the phone for any questions we may have.
Thanks Harrie, very kind of you - glad I could help, it was a pleasure.
Rob was brilliant from start to finish. As a first time buyer he was patient with my many questions and guided me through the whole way. Couldn’t recommend him more.
That's very kind Rob,It was a pleasure working with you - Thanks
I'm so glad we had Rob in our corner for our mortgage application. Nothing was too much, even when I or my dad had reams of what felt like silly questions! When our sale looked like it was going to fall through he was full of knowledge and gave us fantastic advice that helped us make decisions confidently. Our last mortgage advisor made us feel like we were an inconvenience, and that he was only there to make some money but with Rob it felt like he was genuinely interested in us and invested in getting us a home. I hope never to have to move again, but if I did, he'd be my first port of call.
Hi Tamsyn,Many thanks for the great review, very kind indeed.It has been a pleasure working with you and I wish you every happiness in your new homeRob
I would like to thank RPS Mortgages for the quality of the service provided. They are a very professional company who from start to finish ensure a detailed and thorough service. Making sure the best products available are shared and discussed. I would highly recommend using their services if you want to find the best possible mortgage in the market.
Thank you Tim, always a pleasure.
Used Rob at RPS to source me the best contents insurance. He provided me with lots of options, advising me on the levels of cover and the cost of each. He made a recommendation to me that was very cheap and proceeded to complete all the paperwork and ensure cover was activated.
Thank you Matt. All the best 👍
Rob was fantastic from start to finish during our mortgage process. He explained everything thoroughly and provided an excellent service. Would thoroughly recommend him.
Many thanks Emma, sorry for the delay in replying - seems Christmas and new year got in the way!
Loved RPS's absolutely no nonsense, straight forward way of working. They went above and beyond my expectations to secure the right lender for us. I can't recommend Rob Stroud enough.
That's very kind of you Luke, was a pleasure working with you. Rob
Stony Stratford Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Stony Stratford
1. How to Contact RPS Mortgages?You Can Call 07904 258588. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Services Does RPS Mortgages Offer?RPS Mortgages provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does RPS Mortgages Register as an Agency or a Lender?RPS Mortgages is a Mortgage broker that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for your reference.
2. What's the Location of RPS Mortgages?10 Jersey Rd, Wolverton, Milton Keynes MK12 5BJ, United Kingdom could be the address of RPS Mortgages.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at RPS Mortgages?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't pay back the money.
7. Does RPS Mortgages Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online