The Consumers Choice 79 Dane Road, Trafford M33 7BP
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Family Protection
- Funeral Plans
- Individual Voluntary Arrangements
- Loan Loan
- Mortgage Lending
- Payday Loans
- Personal Loans
- Re Mortgage
- Secured Lending
- Secured Loan
- The Money Advice Service
- Will Writing
The Consumers Choice Reviews
I was struggling with debts for over five years which started affecting my mental wellbeing. I just couldn’t find any way out until my therapist encouraged me and recommended Consumer Choice. I filled in a short form with my details. Within a couple of hours An advisor from Consumer Choice called me and went through all the options available. I have now found my solution with an IVA. I want to say a huge thank you to Darren and Luke at Consumers Choice they have been brilliant. For anyone out there with debt please contact Consumers Choice they are there to help, do not delay and worry about how it will affect your credit score like i did, fix your now for a better tomorrow!
Even though I thought I had no one to turn too after loosing my job last year due to ill health . I find it really hard to find and ask for help but after months of struggling and sleepless nights I found this company! Best thing I ever did I was put in contact with Darren and Luke who are amazing! They put me totally at ease and never judged me which was my biggest worry I would recommend this company to anyone who finds themselves in situation I was
I was so worried about speaking to someone about my situation but from minute one Consumers Choice put my mind at rest.They explained everything patiently and guided me through the whole process. The best bit is I am going to write off over £10,000 worth of debt.I can’t recommend Consumers Choice highly enough. It has literally turned my life around and I can now enjoy spending time with my grand children and spoiling them rotten.Thank you from the bottom of my heart.Margaret Gittens
A 5* Professional Service/ExperienceRight where can I begin.... I’m a 36 year old male who over the years has gained a debt in excess of £8000. I found this company through a simple Google search & Without doubt its the best recent action that I’ve taken! Darren/Luke I’ve not been the easiest of clients but your professional commitment has been outstanding!If you have any concerns regarding your financial history & looking for a solution these are the guys, & I strongly recommend asking for Darren/Luke (Although I’m certain the rest of the team are just as professional)Thank you for helping me & thank you for what feels like becoming a friend throughout.
Darren and luke were beyond helpful. They made me feel at ease and unashamed when I rang seeking help. Everything was done quickly and efficiently and they were always there to answer any questions. Amazing work!!
A very friendly, really helped my situation, No judgement & very understanding. If you need help, Luke will help you, a very good team.
Trafford Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact The Consumers Choice?Please Call 0800 847 7011. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Services Does The Consumers Choice Offer?The Consumers Choice provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does The Consumers Choice Register as an Agency or a Lender?The Consumers Choice is a Financial consultant that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does The Consumers Choice Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, please contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. What's the Location of The Consumers Choice?Chester House, 79 Dane Rd, Sale M33 7BP, United Kingdom could be the location of The Consumers Choice.
4. How to Get a Loan at The Consumers Choice?You can check out on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.