The Loan Partnership 2 Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7EQ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
The Loan Partnership Reviews
Sarah/Francis/Ross have been absolutely fantastic during my house purchase. They got me an excellent mortgage deal, provided me with regular up-dates & chased solicitors/estate agents to get my deal over the line before Xmas. Cannot thank them enough for their help, hard work & assistance with this deal. Will definitely be using their services again in the future. Highly recommend.
Excellent company. This company went above and beyond to help get me a secured loan, even though I’d been turned down by several other brokers and lenders. Sammie Lunn who we dealt with was absolutely brilliant. She was so helpful and friendly, everything was explained throughout every step of the process, and she was always there to help or give advice. I really can’t speak highly enough about the service I received from Sammie and the loan partnership company as a whole. I would highly recommend this company.
I have had the pleasure of dealing with The Loan Partnership and during my experience I found the team very helpful and professional at all times. My calls and queries were always handle quickly and without fuss and the whole experience from beginning to end was superb. I would have no hesitation in recommend this company to friends and family.
The Loan Partnership what can I say they were absolutely great from start to finish. Anthony who dealt with my application from start to finish was very good and always keeping in touch with progress. The whole process took less than two weeks to complete I would recommend to anyone. Well done the Loan Partnership and thank you
I cannot recommend the loan partnership highly enough an would have given it more stars if possible , can't speak highly enough of Anthony Coleman who helped arrange finance for us for a new caravan , it took just 2 weeks an Anthony kept us informed an upto date with what was happening daily. Absolutely great company an fantastic service.
Anthony gave first class customer service from beginning to end. I have never felt that well taken care of by any company before. He exceeded my expectation. Calls going straight through to him or fellow colleagues, no long waiting times, perfect email communication throughout and always there to lend a hand. I would definitely recommend any time. Thank you so much.
Really great customer service that surpassed my expectations - they explained things clearly, found the most suitable product for me, and all in record time! I didn't end up proceeding with the mortgage but this was in no way a reflection on the service. Sarah was professional throughout and so efficient.
Unimpressed with the service. We were recommended this broker by our mortgage advisor and it’s just been a massive let down. Our loan advisor was helpful, but very clearly a newbie and inexperienced. The whole process was slow, stressful, and honestly, ridiculous. Needless to say, it didn’t work out, we didn’t get the loan, and these guys didn’t even have the decency to call us and tell us about it.You’ll be interested to know that we went with another broker who actually knew what they were doing and they found us a brilliant deal with another lender. It took less than three weeks and our secured loan is now approved and our finances are now in order. I will not be recommending you to anybody.
Loan Partnership are life savers. I have been looking for options to consolidate my debts into lower interest rate loan for a while but due to my POOR credit history it was not possible. Although i am on a good salary package. I was refereed to loan partnership by Impact Specialist Finance (Thanks)because re-mortgage was not best option for me. From the very start everyone i spoken to at Loan Partnership was absolutely brilliant. They find me the best available option in second charge mortgage and now i am saving 200 pounds every month. I would like to specially Thanks Sammie Lunn, she guided my me during all this process with smile. Thank you Loan Partnership
The company has been great and the adviser was outstanding Nimal was always in contact either phone or email, he explained everything so I understood exactly what was needed and all the information about the loan. Nimal thank you you are an asset to the company.
Hemel Hempstead Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Hemel Hempstead
1. How Can I Get In Touch With The Loan Partnership?Please Call 01923 250090. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Does The Loan Partnership Offer?The Loan Partnership provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does The Loan Partnership Work as an Agency or a Lender?The Loan Partnership is a Finance broker which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does The Loan Partnership Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. Where Can I Find out The Loan Partnership?First Floor, Unit 2 DC3, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead HP2 7EQ, United Kingdom could be the address of The Loan Partnership.
4. How to Get a Loan at The Loan Partnership?You can apply on their website at any time you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't clear the debt.