The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice 59 Commercial Street, Abercarn NP11 6AW
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Disease Insurance
- Estate Planning
- Financial Planning
- Investment Advising
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Retirement Savings Consulting
- Budget Planner
- Business Protection
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Critical Illness Cover
- Debt Consolidation
- Debt Management Plan
- Free Pension Review
- Income Protection
- Independent Financial Advice
- Independent Financial Advisers
- Independent Mortgage Advice
- Investment Funds
The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice Reviews
Dave at The Money Partnership has been absolutely fantastic. This is my 4th mortgage deal he has helped me with and each time he has been friendly, professional and asked exactly what I want from my mortgage and given me different options to see which suits my needs best.His help and knowledge means I’ve had fantastic rates whilst being able to take years off the term of my mortgage.Dave is very easy to talk to and keeps you informed through the process with excellent communication throughout.I would highly recommend, and will continue to use Dave and The Money Partnership for all future mortgage needs.Thank you!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Amy!
Myself and my partner were purchasing our first property and didn’t have a clue where to start. Michael made everything very straight forward and easy to understand for us while showing us all of the routes we could go down and which were most suitable for us. We always received responses very quickly and were able to ask any questions we had regarding any stage of the entire process. I would highly recommend the money partnership to anyone and will continue to use their services in the future.Many Thanks Michael!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Tom!
Always kept in contact and up to date through out my experience. Very friendly and professional staff which always makes the mortgage process feel less stressful. Have recommended to a few friends for future purchases. Thank you Simone and Mike!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Morgan!
These lovely people are amazing. They went above and beyond to help us get where we want to be on the housing ladder. Especially Simone and Dave. I can't thank you enough for what you both did. Highly recommended this company. Go above and beyond for you!!Very professional too. Top knotch!
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Natasha!
Thank you to Dave who offered a professional and efficient service from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble for Dave. He went above and beyond to ensure our needs were not just met, but exceeded! Thank you Dave. Would 100% recommend The Money Partnership. Who needs Martin Lewis when you can have Dave Hill?!
Love this! Thank you so much for the kind review! :)
Dave at Money Partnership is the utmost professional. He helped us find and amazing deal with our mortgage and life insurance. What’s great is that it’s not a one off. Dave has has helped us before and is always looking out for great deals and ways to help save money. They really look after their customers. I highly recommend Dave and Money Partnership.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mark!
The Money Partnership has been handling my money for over three years now and I have nothing but praise for the whole team.They always keep me up to date through regular emails and if needed accommodate a face to face appointment.Very friendly bunch of people and would recommend them to anyone.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Mike!
A huge thank you to team at the Money Partnership, the communication has been great throughout the process and have really helped the process move along swiftly and smoothly. Would highly recommend to anyone who is looking for mortgage advice.
Thank you for the lovely review Aleka
Thank you so much, Michael Mooney Aka ( magic Mike)Mike was so helpful throughout the process and got me the best deal he could find. He tried his very best to stop me from worrying. That's the only thing he failed on 🤣Thank you so much, Mike, and the money partnership for all your hard work. I can't thank you enoughSee you in two years time
Thank you for taking the time to write a review James!
After using The Money Partnership for my first mortgage, I would never consider going anywhere else in the future. The service was absolutely spot on throughout the whole process and nothing was ever to much for them. I would highly recommended The Money Partnership and Michael Mooney in particular to anybody looking for their first mortgage.
Thank you for taking the time to write a review Joshua!
Abercarn Payday Loan Calculator
1. How to Contact The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice?You Can Call 01633 987070. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Services Does The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice Offer?The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice Work as an Agency or a Lender?The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice is a Financial planner which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, you can call them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. What's the Address of The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice?59 Commercial St, Risca, Newport NP11 6AW, United Kingdom is the location of The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at The Money Partnership Mortgages and Financial Advice?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.