The Mortgage Shop 64 Holywood Road, Belfast BT4 3BA
028 9065 7348
64 Holywood Rd, Belfast BT4 3BA, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Property Closing Assistance
- Building Contents
- Buy To Let Mortgages
- Debt Management
- Equity Release Lifetime Mortgages
- First Time Buyer Mortgage Advice
- Home Insurance
- Income Protection Insurance
- Later Life Lending
- Life Insurance
- Mortgage Advisors
- Mortgage Application
- Mortgage Consultation
- Mortgage Deals
- Mortgage Review
- Moving Home
- New Builds
The Mortgage Shop Reviews
Picking The Mortgage Shop to get our first home was the best thing we could have done. Adrian was extremely helpful and kept us informed and supported throughout the process. When our first buy fell through he was immediately working on our behalf to secure a new offer. Couldn't recommend the shop or Adrian more!
I cannot recommend Adrian enough. He was so friendly and professional and dealt with the application process so efficiently. Any questions I had he responded to immediately and made the whole application process so easy for me. Applying for a mortgage was daunting at first but I am so glad I went to see Adrian. He found me a great deal, explained everything to me and took care of it all. I will be back in two years for your help again, thank you so much!!
Excellent service. I had been to another mortgage advisor who gave me very little information. Adrian went into great detail and explained everything very clearly. I really felt that he was wanting to get the best deal for ME not just for the commission. The whole process was very smooth. Would definitely recommend :-)
Adrian helped me buy my first home. He was really helpful and went over everything from start to finish. He made it completely hassle free. I have since also got my new 2 year fixed deal organised via him and again it was completely seamless. Any emails are always answered really quickly.
I made use of Adrian's services and found him to be very helpful and proactive. All my conversations with him were helped by the fact that he is very clear in his communications. He also did what he could to keep the process moving forward. Plus I'm very satisfied with the outcome. I strongly recommend! 👍
The Mortgage Shop made buying our first property incredibly simple and easy. From start to finish the service was excellent. Adrian was very professional, kept us well informed and was at the end of a phone at any time which was really appreciated. He also sorted out life and building insurance for us. I would definitely recommend The Mortgage Shop to my family and friends. Thanks Adrian!
I cannot speak highly enough of the service I received when applying for a mortgage for my first home. Adrian was absolutely fantastic and went above and beyond what was expected. Do not hesitate to book with Adrian, he will go the extra mile to help and from the my own experiences, that is a rare quality to find.
I have had a wonderful experience working with Adrian from The Mortgage Shop to arrange a re-mortgage. My situation wasn't very straightforward and he went out of his way to find me a product. It means that I have saved a lot of money. He also continually kept me up-to-date on the progress of the application and beyond
Adrian has proven himself to be very knowledgeable in guiding me through the daunting process of applying for a remortgage.Given that my circumstances were not typical his help and advice proved to be invaluable.Highly recommended!
Adrian is brilliant first time I went gave me all the information I needed, he then did the whole application and took all the stress out of applying for a mortgage!Kept in touch through the whole process and my situation wasn’t straight forward.Definitely recommend him !!Brilliant place !!!
Belfast Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Belfast
1. How to Contact The Mortgage Shop?Dial 028 9065 7348. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does The Mortgage Shop Offer?The Mortgage Shop provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does The Mortgage Shop Perform as an Agency or a Lender?The Mortgage Shop is a Mortgage broker open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders as you like.
2. Where Can I Find out The Mortgage Shop?64 Holywood Rd, Belfast BT4 3BA, United Kingdom can be the location of The Mortgage Shop.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at The Mortgage Shop?You can follow on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't fulfil the agreement.
7. Does The Mortgage Shop Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online