The Select Partnership Boundary Lane, Saltney CH4 8RD
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Home Purchasing Assistance
- Mortgage Loan Application Assistance
- Mortgage Refinancing Assistance
- Bad Credit Mortgages
- Debt Management
- Home Loans
- Mortgage Adviser
- Second Charge Mortgages
- Second Mortgage
- Specialist Mortgage
The Select Partnership Reviews
Personally, I cannot recommend Select Partnership highly enough, just 5 stars doesn’t justify their total professionalism and kind understanding. In my time of need, Select Partnership were constantly there to help me through a very challenging period. Thank you ALL again for everything
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our service. This has been shared with all the people involved and we are all so pleased to have been able to help. We look forward to being of service again in the future.
The Select Partnership has recently arranged a remortgage for me, and before that, helped me with my initial mortgage.My employment situation is not straightforward, but they still obtained a competitive mortgage on both occasions.They made what could have been a complicated and stressful experience the complete opposite.When I next need mortgage advice, I know who I will be contacting.Thank you
Friendly and professional service. Quickly dealt with and always there for answering questions. Would definitely use their services again.
Hello Julie, thanks so much for your feedback. It's good to know that we are achieving what we set out to do.
Excellent, keep you informed throughout the process. Polite and knowledgeable staff.
Thanks so much for taking the time to give such good feedback Michelle.
Fantastic experience from start to finish with this service. I found the staff so helpful, they were very quick to respond and kept us informed throughout. I would highly recommend.
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience with us and great to hear such positive feedback.
Wasted £300 plus on this company. Paid my application fee etc and advised to bid on properties. Had an offer accepted, got close to accepting to find out mortgage offer was declined because of betting transactions. Spoke to other brokers who said this should of been done before application was processed. Lucky used another broker and didn't loose out. Be very careful wasted a lot of money and months for a mortgage offer which was no where close to being there.
Excellent company secured me a mortgage at a great rate will be back when it needs a review
Vikki, thanks so much for your comments and we look forward to being of assistance in the future. If you have any questions in the meantime please feel free to ask!
Saltney Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Saltney
1. How to Contact The Select Partnership?Please Call 01244 674411. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does The Select Partnership Offer?The Select Partnership provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does The Select Partnership Register as an Agency or a Lender?The Select Partnership is a Mortgage broker which will accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does The Select Partnership Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a bad credit loan online
2. Where Can I Find out The Select Partnership?Mallard House The Sidings, Chester St, Saltney, Chester CH4 8RD, United Kingdom is the location of The Select Partnership.
4. How to Apply for a Loan at The Select Partnership?You can follow on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.