Wizzcash 33 Cavendish Square, Paddington W1G 0PW
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Scam every reply from wizzcash is we cannot find you on our system under this name. Please contact us on [email protected]
They advertise as a direct lender but they are not. Ask for all of your card details. Avoid Avoid Avoid.
Very bad company - terrible attitude and took money from my card without my authoisation
Avoid, will harass you again and again. Very unprofessional
Thank you for leaving a rating. We’re sorry to hear you had a bad experience with us. We would like to investigate this further for you, but we will need further details from you as we cannot find you on our system under this name. Please contact us on [email protected]
wish I could give no stars.. I borrowed £100 and so far they have taken £1490 out of my bank !! Avoid these scammers at all costs
No good i borrowed 1000 and did not receove money but they still took it all
Dont use they ask for to many card details
Paddington Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Paddington
1. How to Contact Wizzcash?Dial 020 3740 7273. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Wizzcash Offer?Wizzcash provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Wizzcash Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Wizzcash is a Financial institution that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Wizzcash Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out Wizzcash?14th Floor, 33 Cavendish Square, London W1G 0PW, United Kingdom is the address of Wizzcash.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Wizzcash?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.