Y3S Financial Services 9-10 Vanguard Way, Adamsdown CF24 5PJ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Y3S Financial Services Reviews
I had a phone call with a member of staff here recently but unfortunately the person in question decided to sulk and hung up because rudeness wouldn’t work in terms of getting their own way. I’m sorry not to have finished our conversation, glad my colleague got to speak to you when you requested the same thing two hours later ✌️
Avoid if you can, way better companies who are more honest, professional and efficient. Shame as some of the staff are actually really nice, but management is poor.
This company does not understand the concept of GDPR, continually telephone despite having asked numerous times for our number to be removed and do not contact, yet they still continue to call. Even blocking from our phone systems does not work, as they just call in from different numbers
Recently took a secured loan with Y3S as still tied in with my mortgage lender. David Barkus handled from initial contact through to completion in a speedy and professional manner. All my emails were dealt with and the courier collected a full suite of documents needed for the application. Less than 2 weeks from contact to monies being in my bank allowed me to finish off home improvements.Thank you David and Y3S!
Do not understand the concept of Data Protection or GDPR when asked to not to contact us and remove our number from our listing was told this was not possible that we would still get calls from time to time ! ! ! Even when threatened to report to ICO still said it is not possible to ensure nobody contacts us. This company should be swerved at all costs and deserves a hefty fine for Data Protection !
This company is incompetent. Total waste of time. If you want a loan go to a professional company. Continually chasing for updates with no satisfactory outcome. Never use them again!
Have been asking this company to stop contacting our company for 5 years but still they persist, time and time again. I expect they buy data for cold calling/marketing purposes but it shouldn't be difficult to mark someone as "do not contact" rather than deleting from system only to re-add them a few months down the line when they buy their next batch of data. Poor attention to GDPR rules too.
Great company, professional . Happy to be a client.
Even 0 stars is too much for this company. Complete waste of time. Started an app for a 2nd mortgage 3 months ago and now being told that the lender will not proceed even through through the process, we've been advised that it is all okay. Going through the process of app was as if I was applying to work for the MI5. Requested so many documents and after wasting our time for 3 months, to be turned around and told that it will not happen. Complete shambles. Had we been told from the get go that the lender will not lend then this would have given me ample time to take my business elsewhere. But throughout the whole process, been advised by the advisers (mainly Mo & underwriter Indigo) that everything is in order and that the lender will complete. If you want to save time and money, go elsewhere. Avoid these con artists!
Unprofessional service throughout. Applying for BTL mortgage via limited company. Consistently had to chase for basic information.If you are at all unsure of this company, my experience was abismayl. My advise - CHOOSE ANOTHER BROKER.I was advised to proceed to valuation and paid £665.00 in fees on their advise. Only to be refused on the basis the broker advised us to apply with a lender who's Minimim requirement was our estimate to the penny.The broker did not advise us of this minimum otherwise we would not have applied.Basic common sense would be to allow some wiggle room for an estimate to go below by a reasonable amount when valued as the figure supplied was an estimate. Which is exactly what it says it is, an estimate. But these unprofessional mortgage brokers advised us to proceed and pay £665 in fees as they could not care less if you do not get the mortgage as they pay nothing.Short story --Provided estimate of 100-Broker advised to proceed-Trusted broker-Refused on basis valuer valued at 90-Broker informs AFTER fees paid that bank has Minimim of 100.-Broker left no wiggle room for estimate to be undervalued.-Absoloutley insane to think they believed a first time applicant estimated a properties value to the penny.-When complained, they became even more unhelpful.Stay clear if you value your investment funds as they will throw it away on your behalf without second thought.
Adamsdown Payday Loan Calculator
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Y3S Financial Services?Please Call 029 2035 8300. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does Y3S Financial Services Offer?Y3S Financial Services provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does Y3S Financial Services Work as an Agency or a Lender?Y3S Financial Services is a Loan agency open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does Y3S Financial Services Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you borrow money. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online
2. What's the Location of Y3S Financial Services?9-10 Vanguard Way, Cardiff CF24 5PJ, United Kingdom can be the address of Y3S Financial Services.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Y3S Financial Services?You can follow on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a payday loan for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.