2 Shires Community Bank 100-102 Bridge Street, Clumber and Hardwick S80 1HZ
100-102 Bridge St, Worksop S80 1HZ, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
2 Shires Community Bank Reviews
We've been saving with the credit union for quite a while now. The staff are warm and friendly (if a little quiet and reserved at times) and very professional. We are proud to support the community we live in and to know that this facility is safe and secure for our savings. It's good to know that there is financial help for others during tough times of austerity. Well done and thank you to this Community Bank.
Love 2 shires ,, theyve helped me out of enough situations where ive had no had nowhere else to turn .
I have applied for loans with 2 shires over 6 times and I have never been accepted even after I payed the fee.it wasn't even a big loan I wanted to lend 100 till next payday and I'd pay it back in full but was still declined.i don't understand why as I have never had a loan from them
Clumber and Hardwick Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Clumber And Hardwick
1. How Can I Get In Touch With 2 Shires Community Bank?Please Call 01909 500575. You can complete contact form on their site.
3. What Kind of Loans Does 2 Shires Community Bank Offer?2 Shires Community Bank provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does 2 Shires Community Bank Register as an Agency or a Lender?2 Shires Community Bank is a Credit union that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for you to compare.
2. What's the Address of 2 Shires Community Bank?100-102 Bridge St, Worksop S80 1HZ, United Kingdom can be the address of 2 Shires Community Bank.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at 2 Shires Community Bank?You can apply on their website as long as you need loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get a bad credit payday loan online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.
7. Does 2 Shires Community Bank Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for a loan for bad credit online