Acenden Westacott Way, Maidenhead SL6 3QQ
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Have to say I agree with all that is said. I had a letter confirming a change in interest rate - reduction - yet my mortgage payment was going up - phoned to see why - first of all was told it was due to when I paid in the month - hasn't changed in months - then it was a combination of all sorts of other things but still no plausible explanation. There are some nice people work for them who must get very jaded with their practices but other than that I cannot recommend at all and the link to Lehman Brothers does definitely say it all. I joined this company after being with another poor mortgage company only to find that they are now both part of the same overall company!
worst compnay i have ever dealt with, would of given zero stars but it wouldnt allow me to post unless a gave it a 1. lack of understanding, charge insurance even though i had my own, shocking customer service. please avoid at all costs. even changed company names 4 times without us even being made aware
This company ended up with my mortgage after the financial collapse in 2008. They are just there to collect money from existing mortgages and can do nothing to help customers they can not change any paperwork or deeds or titles. Acenden charge £35 for late payments, that in itself is disgusting as I'm late as I'm struggling and I have complained several times with no positive outcome. Be careful they put your arrears on another account and say don't worry you can pay it off when your mortgage is redeemed ! Can't wait to be in a position to re mortgage elsewhere as I have been stuck for 7 years with them, and have accrued another debt of over £400 'fees and security related charges' . I want a break down of what a security charge is as it does not cost £35 to send an automated letter!!! Absolute disgrace this company - staff are nice.
Does anyone know of an email address for this company as I do not want to do a message through their website page but through my personal email to theirs? I hate not having this choice and why do companies feel the need to hide their email address anyway?
Terrible company. Absolutely shocking customer service. Extremely unhelpful
I have been with this organisation for years. Just wondering why when your debt is cleared the do not offet to refer you to alternative financial services. 🤔
Hi Catherine,Our team have tried to call you to see how we can help. If you send your preferred contact details and the best time to call to [email protected], one of our team will be in contact. Thank you, Acenden
Apparently this isn't a mortgage company just an old dinosaur hedge fund on the brink of collapse. I rang them to change my interest rate thinking they are an actual company but hey guess what they cant! Will be paying this mortgage of in full and pursuing the shady practices and exposing them! $BTC! Former links to Lehman Brothers says it all lol! loosers!
This is not a mortgage company. This is a debt collection agency, who eventually forced me out of my home. Numerous FCA breachs and 2 court orders but still customers are in the wrong whilst they lined there pockets with Ficticous fees.
Warning ⚠️ Do not use this company. 15 yrs of pain. Took a year just to get final settlement of which they then changed the amount several times increasing it every time. Absolute disgrace of a financial outfit.
rang to request 3 month payment break as per govt. response to covid-19, but gentleman was very unhelpful and made aload of excuses, fobbing me off, that i wont get it, i been with them 19 years, diabolical, they deserve a zero rating.
Maidenhead Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Maidenhead
1. How to Contact Acenden?You Can Call 0333 300 0426. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Services Does Acenden Offer?Acenden provides services as follows:
- payday loans
5. Does Acenden Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Acenden is a Financial institution open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Acenden Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you make any decision. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for bad credit loans online
2. What's the Location of Acenden?Ascot House, Maidenhead office park, Maidenhead SL6 3QQ, United Kingdom may be the location of Acenden.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Acenden?You can apply on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to get in touch with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't repay the debt.