APS financial Cottons Lane, Camberwell SE1 2QG
Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London SE1 2QG, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
APS financial Reviews
This company are involved in UK wide scams, whereby people are contacted by What's App purporting to be a son or daughter (usually having lost a phone) and requesting money transferred to a friends account. One such account is held in the name of ELANUR SAGLAM sort code 08-71-99; account no. 05724578 ref: 773409FCA have been informed.DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!
Someone hacked my email (and the email of one of my letting agents) and had them refund £4.4k to a fake account at this bank. This bank obviously allows scammers to set up bank accounts without verification.
Simply criminal, FCA should know about these culprits , they open accounts to all scammers without ID.
Scammers, searching for properties and this "24/f" had a decent room for rent in Edinburgh. they sent me her "Lawyers" bank account for deposit/rent of £1050 from sort code 08 71 99 aka APS FINANCIAL LTD.Thankfully I did some research beforehand so I avoided the scam but I worry others won't be so lucky! If it's too good to be true it usually is.Stay safeAlways google
Absolute scum bags! My business emails were hacked! As it’s only been bought to light today, I’m unsure of how many emails have been sent, but I’ve discovered that somebody has been following up invoices which I have sent to customers and given them false bank details for payment - they have my name and so are able to make out that the email was written by myself. Fortunately, a customer phoned me today to discuss these “new bank details” which bought the situation to light. I have reported this to Action Fraud and also APS Financial, however, after reading the reviews it sounds as if APS may be the ones responsible for the hacking!
Scammed out of £1,200. Luckily my bank refunded the money when I reported the scam to them and the police. Avoid this bank at all costs.
Minus a star and more! Had £332 taken off my account from Halifax bank via fast payment! You cannot protect your accord and apparently neither the bank. Please be aware and report it! It helps to raise awareness of the cyber thifts with the banks, helps with investingations and can prevent further theft!
placed order on 16th december its now 10 jan recived nothing.....could be scam company beware
Some one Managed to Hack into one of my suppliers and ask them to divert payment and instead of sending it to me is to send the money into APS financial . never ever deal with this institution . I tried to call them no phone no one to speak to . this is 100% scamming firm and their address in London is 100% not theirs .
A sort code registered to this Bank is conducting fraudulent transactions on Ebay.Have seen on google that this has happened multiple times before over the past few years.Have left it with my bank to search, but have also called police.
Camberwell Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Camberwell
1. How Can I Get In Touch With APS financial?You Can Call . You can complete contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Kind of Loans Does APS financial Offer?APS financial provides services below:
- payday loans
5. Does APS financial Work as an Agency or a Lender?APS financial is a Financial institution open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that can find you the best lenders for your reference.
7. Does APS financial Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, please contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out APS financial?Cottons Centre, Cottons Lane, London SE1 2QG, United Kingdom may be the location of APS financial.
4. How to Get a Loan at APS financial?You can check out on their website if you want to get loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation in advance if you can't repay the debt.