Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists 76 Renfield Street, Glasgow G2 1NQ
76 Renfield St, Glasgow G2 1NQ, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Crisis Loans
- Payday Loans
- Secured Loans
- Student Loans
Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists Reviews
I was told a trust deed was the answer to being in debt. It would fix my terrible mistakes when I was younger. They did leave out however that if I pay off early I must pay the fees on top of the original debt. If I had known this I wouldn't have made an agreement. I'm now stuck for 4 years on this because I can't afford to get out of my debt to them. Anyone who thinks this Is a solution its not. Paying a financial advisor is cheaper and more effective in clearing your name. Really upset this information was left out as it makes a difference.
Currently in a trust deed with this mob and my advice to you if you’re thinking about it, don’t do it.. far less stressful actually dealing with the companies you have debt with. I wish I went down the route of actually sorting my debts individually with creditors myself than use CD as they have caused nothing but stress in my life and constantly having to justify every penny in my account. They’ll take take take til you have nothing left - your circumstances are of no concern to them. Thankfully I have a year left of this and I won’t recommend them to anyone.
Wish there was an option to leave no stars as they don't deserve it. Where do I start they don't respond when asking for am update they took monet out my account twice without everything being sorted properly and without warning wish I never went ro this company they have left me worse off than I was when I got in touch with them
Brilliant company to deal with, Ray and Shirley have been great. Dealt with everything quickly and easily.
Has to be the worst thing ave ever done the das team are shocking been approved since December 15th 2021 and still no further forward they have just made my situation worse my advice stay well clear will be seeking other advice elsewhere stay away folks
This is a really bad company. I went for some friendly advice on debt management and the guy ended up laughing at all my problems and saying it was my fault. Not really the type of people you want working in a debt relief company. Compassion and understanding would be useful. Goodbye forever and I WILL NOT be recommending you 👋
I reached out to Carrington Dean for help in December last year. The staff member I spoke to (I believe his name was Grant) was kind, patient, informative and in the end incredibly helpful. Truly couldn't have asked for a better advisor in my situation.
The Carrington Dean Team have went above and beyond in helping me with my situation. The staff have been so supportive and curtious. Many thanks to you all👍🏻
I would like to thank Chris Shirley and Lauren for their help in making my life a lot easier and also my mental health. Thank you
Very understanding, caring and professional staff. Always very kind and considerate and understanding of people's needs and situations. Both Steven Macartney and Grant Thomson have and continue to be excellent, amazing, helpful and supportive throughout.
Glasgow Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Glasgow
Trust Deed Scotland
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists?Dial 0800 043 1320. You can fill in contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists Offer?Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists is a Financial planner open for all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which can connect you with the best lenders as you like.
7. Does Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, you can call them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans for bad credit online
2. What's the Location of Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists?76 Renfield St, Glasgow G2 1NQ, United Kingdom is the address of Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at Carrington Dean - Scotland's Trust Deed Specialists?You can apply on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get bad credit payday loans online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to talk with your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.