DAS Scotland 7 West Regent Street, Glasgow G2 1RW
Find Loan Stores Near Me
- Bank Loans
- DAS Scotland
- Homeowner Loans
- MAP Bankruptcy
- Payday Loans
- Scottish Trust Deeds
- Student Loans
DAS Scotland Reviews
Original contacted them about a protected trust deed but did the call with their debt adviser and chose the debt arrangement scheme instead. Don’t regret it at all. Best thing about the das is being able to chip in more cash and pay it off faster
scottish debt advice is rare to find as most of the companies do something called an iva and only english people can do that. It was refreshing to speak to trust deed scotland and they've helped me apply for a debt arrangement scheme. The das was better for me as it doesn't have any of that debt write off nonsense. Just a clear idea of when I can get these debts off my back. Thanks to das scotland the future looks a lot prettier. 👍
Glasgow Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Glasgow
1. How to Contact DAS Scotland?You Can Call 0141 241 6299. You can submit contact form for further negotiation.
3. What Loans Can DAS Scotland Offer?DAS Scotland provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does DAS Scotland Perform as an Agency or a Lender?DAS Scotland is a Financial consultant that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans which will match you with the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does DAS Scotland Accept People with Bad Credit?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you move forward. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out DAS Scotland?The Reel House, 7 W Regent St, Glasgow G2 1RW, United Kingdom can be the location of DAS Scotland.
4. What's the Procedure of Applying for a Loan at DAS Scotland?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get payday loans for bad credit online from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Fail to Pay My Loan On Time?You need to contact your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't pay back the money.