Cash Converters 228 Streatham High Road, Lambeth SW16 1BB
228 Streatham High Rd, London SW16 1BB, United Kingdom
Find Loan Stores Near Me
Cash Converters Reviews
Very welcoming and helpful team, helped me initially with an estimate and confirmation my PA equipment was of interest, returned a couple of weeks later and saw Colin again, super helpful and patient testing everything and got a fair price as estimated. Will definitely use again if required.
Chloe and the team are the best never get ripped off and always delegate with you how they suppossed to love upu guys 💜🙏🏽💯
Very rude people don’t go there if you don’t wanna get ripped off
I would just like to say the service at this branch for me was great specifically from a young man called Josh I came in to sell a few items and I had my walking stick with me, while waiting in line the man was serving someone else and saw me standing there and asked me if I needed a seat to which I said yes, he went to another room brang me a chair and sat it at the other counter for me. He then finished with his customer and attended to me straight after with great customer service, talked me through what I needed etc to sell. He was a really nice young man, he told me I didn’t need to write a review for him and said he was just doing what any nice person would do but I feel these things need to be praised as I know working within retail can be strenuous.
Customer service isn't a top priority here. The guy who served me was in the middle of helping another customer....ok she was deciding between a few items so it gave her a chance to look in peace. I knew what I wanted so was done in a minute save for putting it into a carrier bag. Reasonable 3 months guarantee on all electronic items. 2yrs later the tv I bought is still working.
Chloé today was really helpful and friendlyI do like this store and staff have always been niceI usually buy from their website and can’t really complain! If had any issues staff are ready to help and support so well donePricing is fair and affordableRedesign of the website is much better and user friendly!!
They are always happy to help none judgmental and friendly towards customers thanks for being there
Staff in this store are very helpfull and treat you with respect will defo use this store again
I rang them before buying off the online Cash Converters shop, haggled a discount from the manager via a most helpful and courteous member of staff called Colin. Goods arrived today, and I am very pleased with them.I did read their reviews on here first, but my experience was very good.I hope this might help someone.
DO NOT USE THEIR BUY BACK SERVICE. When i bought my laptop back it was BROKEN but when I called to ask why they just said it’s left the store and it’s not their problem?! DISGUSTING! They gave me £75 when I sold it to them, I paid £100 to get it back and now I’m going to have to pay extra to get it fixed. AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS.
Lambeth Payday Loan Calculator
Nearby Loan Stores in Lambeth
Fast Credit Pawnbrokers
Gold Stores Ltd
1. How Can I Get In Touch With Cash Converters?Please Call 020 3031 9797. You can submit contact form on their site.
3. What Loans Can Cash Converters Offer?Cash Converters provides services in the following:
- payday loans
5. Does Cash Converters Perform as an Agency or a Lender?Cash Converters is a Pawn shop that may accept all kinds of loans. Besides, you can try WeLoans that will help you find the best lenders for you to compare.
7. Does Cash Converters Accept People with Low Credit Scores?Sure, feel free to contact them for more details before you get a loan. You can also turn to PaydayLoansUK for loans with bad credit online
2. Where Can I Find out Cash Converters?228 Streatham High Rd, London SW16 1BB, United Kingdom is the location of Cash Converters.
4. How Can I Obtain a Loan at Cash Converters?You can check out on their website whenever you want to take loans. If you have a bad credit, you can get online payday loans for bad credit from PaydayLoansUK.
6. What if I Can't Repay My Loan On Time?You need to talk to your lender for negotiation before you commit a breach of contract if you can't clear the debt.